Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

R_J_K75

Legend
Well, we had him here in MN and was certainly not a good influence here. To his credit, he admitted that was all on him after he left. I havent been following closely his off the field antics since.
He threw a couple temper tantrums end of last season, didn't show up for non-mandatory training camp for this years pre-season, and if IIRC he didn't show up for the first few days of training camp as well. There were also rumors of a rift between Diggs and Allen, but to save face they both downplayed it. As far as his off-field antics, I dont hear much about him, he keeps a low profile and doesnt do as much work with the community as other players do, most I've hears was when he got his Ferrari stuck in 18" of snow in Jan 2022.

Buffalo had a lot of chances last night to win that game. Defense bailed out the bad offense all night. Bad coaching going for 4th down in your own end. No big plays from wr. Diggs couldn’t get open and Allen started making bad plays . They clearly need another wr
I think kc has a shot to win next week. Yes it will be tough but ravens offense isn’t as strong as defense. Ravens should win

49ers should win however unlike mahomes im not super impressed with purdy.

R_J_K75

Legend
Buffalo had a lot of chances last night to win that game. Defense bailed out the bad offense all night. Bad coaching going for 4th down in your own end. No big plays from wr. Diggs couldn’t get open and Allen started making bad plays . They clearly need another wr
Famous last words around here, Well theres always next season

R_J_K75

Legend
Very sorry. Been around long enough to see the 4 Super Bowl for Buffalo
I've heard many stories over the years how the Bills just didnt take those games seriously, spent more time partying than concentrating on winning. Case in point was that someone as a joke took Thurman Thomas' helmet and hid it underneath at the end of the bench during the Superbowl XXVI vs the Redskins. The only one of those four surperbowls they had any business winning was XXV.
90's were rough for Buff.
Yes they were. The Buffalo Bandits have 5 league titles so hey we got that claim to fame :ROFLMAO:

EDIT: This was a pretty good documentary if you can find it streaming. ESPN's, 30 For30: Four Falls of Buffalo

Zaukrie

New Publisher
You could be a fan of a team that just sucks and isn't entertaining.... I've learned with age that the journey is fun too, not just the last game being a SB win. But I get not everyone agrees.

Buffalo needed another WR badly. They were likely a tiny bump of Allen from having the lead there. That's more than 20 plus other teams can say.

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
You could be a fan of a team that just sucks and isn't entertaining.... I've learned with age that the journey is fun too, not just the last game being a SB win. But I get not everyone agrees.

Buffalo needed another WR badly. They were likely a tiny bump of Allen from having the lead there. That's more than 20 plus other teams can say.
Yeah, that Gabriel Davis never really developed. Though, Bills have two outstanding TEs. I think KC just really shut down the air game which is what they have done to everybody this season.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Yeah, that Gabriel Davis never really developed. Though, Bills have two outstanding TEs. I think KC just really shut down the air game which is what they have done to everybody this season.
I missed most of the game working a home show. My buffalo friend said the difference was the running game was gone in the second half.
Realistically, Buffalo was a missed play from trading the lead there..... Frustrating as a fan, but better than six wins

pogre

Legend
I think we will see Raven and 49ers in the SB. 2013 all over again.

I personally am cheering for the Lions and the KC Chiefs. The Lions because of their sad modern history. The Chiefs because I have a couple of friends on that coaching staff.

Remove ads