Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I wouldnt mind a Detroit B.More SB. I think it would be boring, but I think any SB with B.More will be boring. Classic Ravens all D.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
The NFC Championship is a win-win for me, honestly, because if my team wins then I get to root for them in the Super Bowl, and if the Lions win then I get to root for them in the Super Bowl, because honestly if it's not the 49ers I would be so ecstatic to see the Lions finally win one. It's a great story for a ton of reasons, perhaps the most interesting (but underrated) being that it'd show that the Stafford/Goff trade was ultimately a win for everyone involved.

There ain't nobody outside the Beltway who wants to see the double-Harbaugh special happen, could you imagine how absolutely insufferable all of the think pieces would be? And there definitely isn't anybody outside of Missouri who wants Mahomes to keep pace with Brady. As much as Mahomes-Reid would be the essentially the mirror universe good counterparts of Brady-Bellichek, I don't think we need any kind of counterpart at all. We just finally got rid of them both, we really don't need another team (and especially not an AFC team) running the table nearly every damn year for the next decade and a half again

Rikka66

Adventurer
Time to try to conjure up all that Purdy excitement from last year again. It's just never the same the second time around.

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
First Half GIF

Remove ads