Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I don't recall ever being so uninterested in the game and who won. I was bored almost the whole time. Really. Like, so much, I could see giving up football for the most part.

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
I'm a bit sad that I missed it. Looks like it was a great defensive battle with frustrated offenses, and it came down to a tie score and overtime suspense. Was it not that?

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
I'm a bit sad that I missed it. Looks like it was a great defensive battle with frustrated offenses, and it came down to a tie score and overtime suspense. Was it not that?
No, it was absolutely that. One of the best Super Bowls I've ever watched, and I say that as a 49ers fan.

Also correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe that that was the first walk-off touchdown in Super Bowl history

Mannahnin

Scion of Murgen (He/Him)
Yeah, I remember when I used to play fantasy football one of the virtues of it was how it made games exciting that I normally wouldn't care about.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Just read an interesting question.....do you want the ball first in this overtime? Because if you get it second, you know if you need a TD (in these rules).......and I don't know the answer!

Remove ads