Arokyn the story thread

Thels

First Post
Hmm, less powerfull than I thought it to be. Perhaps I should examine the situation better next time. Now, let's see...

Krit Ka starts to examine the creature, looking at his carapace and what would be vital spots to attack creatures of this type, as well checking the natural weapons (claws, pincers, bite?) of the creature.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Examining the beetle Owenston finds no evidence of the taint. This appears to be a natural creature.

Krit Ka sees that the original scouting party must have weakened the beast.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Vorgune (after seeing to Skitterial is stabalized) will suggest 'Perhaps we should try to find the rest of the Scout party, some others may be alive. I wil go upon Yrgo, and I can carry one other as well.'

Thels

First Post
When done examining, Krit Ka returns to his selfthought martial arts training, dancing closer to Vorgune, trying to show a favor for that idea.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Vorgune snarls, showing his displeasure at waiting while other scouts couldbe dying at the hands of overgrown Dung-Rollers.
'Good, you go tell Council, I go to find scouts.' Looking to the Elf Krit Ka, the feral says 'You come too?'

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Owenston considers Vorgun's words, then walks tward the council tent.

Once he reaches the tent he calles out "Earth Healer Owenston to speak to the councilors" and waits for a response.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
From within the tent Owenston can hear debate going on. It takes a few minutes but his call is answered by Lythix's deep bass voice, "Enter Healer Owenston." As Owenston pulls back the flap He is greated by a feeling that destiny is aout to turn her eyes on him.

The inside of the council tent is spacious but the presence of the 3 hands is imposing and makes the tent seem small and confining. Kikkata motions Owenston to take a seat on the pillows in front of them.

Skydancer speaks when you are seated "We thank you for your service to the tribe Owenston son of Maltak. You and the others acted bravely and without concern for your own safety, and by doing that the Tribe of 3 hands will survive another day."

Kikkata makes a coughing sound that passes for laughter, "Not to mention we now have meat delivered to us as fresh as can be."

Skydancer continues, "We would ask you and the others who slew the beast to go and find the O'Assis thewater seaker and his guards. He is key to our survival."

Lythix looks the young dwarf right in the eyes and says "Will you lead this mission?"

On the outside the beast is being cut into chunks and some of it cooked right away while the rest is preserved. the heros are all treated to the best parts of thier kill as is Skitterial.

Remove ads