Arokyn the story thread

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Sorry for the delay. Guess Ndrider is out of the game?

Owenston sences the vibration comming from the sentry's staff pounding on the ground. His earth sences adding to his sence of touch.

Krit-Ka feels the vibration strongest. He also sences that the rythem is almost like speach.

Vorgune and Yrgo both see a giant beetle cresting the dunes off to the east (the camp is between the beetle and the group.)

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Still here but wounded with a bad foot...GRRR!

IC:Vorgune answers 'I climb well, like goat of the mountains...'

When noticing the Beetle, Vorgune warns the others of the threat.

NarlethDrider

First Post
OOC:Most sincerest apologies, I've been awash in the hell of real life:(......I'll get caught up tonight---wonder if I've lost all in my other games---wouldn't blame them:(

IC:Anathos, for the moment, will go with the group (climb & hide as needed) though his blood is stirring for action.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
NarlethDrider said:
OOC:Most sincerest apologies, I've been awash in the hell of real life:(......I'll get caught up tonight---wonder if I've lost all in my other games---wouldn't blame them:(

IC:Anathos, for the moment, will go with the group (climb & hide as needed) though his blood is stirring for action.
Glad your back. this calls for a huge update. Tonight you meet the opponent

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Owenston says to Vorgune, " I doubt Yrgo can climb as well. Getting O'assiss up the ridge temps chaos. Can you send Yrgo allong the ridge till the levels rejoin? We can bring O'assiss allong the bottom of the ridge till we meet up with Yrgo ".

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Argent Silvermage said:
My turn to appologise. My dog Keyster is very Ill and I'm just not able to think clearly. (all I been crying non stop for over a day now)
OoC: Take your time, Argent. I'm sorry to hear about yor dog, andI hope the yer pooch gets better soon.

Remove ads