• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arrival of the Thunder God: A teeny-tiny PERTURBED DRAGON sneak peek!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This is just a very small (and I mean small) sneak peek at the first episode of THE PERTURBED DRAGON, the animated show coming soon from EN World TV. These couple of seconds show a test animation of the arrival of a certain Thunder God outside our heroes' favorite tavern.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyX8-7ceQNw]A Perturbed Dragon Sneak Peak: Arrival of the Thunder God - YouTube[/ame]​

GeorgeLedoux

First Post
Oh I realize that. :)
Most animation houses have dozens, if not hundreds of individuals working on a piece at any given time. Animation is extremely time-intensive. Especially when you only have one, heavily-bearded, tea-swilling, nose-to-the-animating-software, animator working on it when he's not pouring boiling water on himself or trying out super-hero masks. ;)

But even though it may seem to take a very short time, I can assure you that my small contributions have taken a bit more than 30 minutes per script recorded. In fact, I'll keep close track of the time it takes me when I receive the next one. ;)

ddvmor

I'm a little teapot!
George Ledoux said:
Oh I realize that.
Most animation houses have dozens, if not hundreds of individuals working on a piece at any given time. Animation is extremely time-intensive. Especially when you only have one, heavily-bearded, tea-swilling, nose-to-the-animating-software, animator working on it when he's not pouring boiling water on himself or trying out super-hero masks.
I think I may take exception to that. I'm at least as big as a dozen Korean animators! 36 years of cake hasn't been wasted!

I do look good as Captain America, though...

419274_10150701363915661_713135660_11642429_1145846872_n.jpg

George Ledoux said:
But even though it may seem to take a very short time, I can assure you that my small contributions have taken a bit more than 30 minutes per script recorded. In fact, I'll keep close track of the time it takes me when I receive the next one.
Hah! That told you, Russ! :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh I realize that. :)
Most animation houses have dozens, if not hundreds of individuals working on a piece at any given time. Animation is extremely time-intensive. Especially when you only have one, heavily-bearded, tea-swilling, nose-to-the-animating-software, animator working on it when he's not pouring boiling water on himself or trying out super-hero masks. ;)

But even though it may seem to take a very short time, I can assure you that my small contributions have taken a bit more than 30 minutes per script recorded. In fact, I'll keep close track of the time it takes me when I receive the next one. ;)

I feel quite fortunate in that I don't have to personally do either of those things!

Remove ads