• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art Gallery for Community Supporters

DethStryke

Explorer
I'm having a bit of trouble being able to post in a personal Gallery. Have they been simply brought off line or deleted as a perk for any users? There have been the same number of galleries for over 5 months now. I've been chomping at the bit to get pictures of my minature work and art up in my personal gallery; it was one of the main reasons I decided to become a community subscriber.

I feel now like I'm being ignored. I've posted a few times in the Art section and PM'ed Morrus about it. He replied on 5-12-04 that it seemed like a bug (that it did not generate a personal album when I was upgraded), and said that he would check into it within the next week.

Obviously that time line has passed. Further PM's and the like have been ignored/lost in his box.

I hate to be a squeeky wheel. I know it's not like you're all getting paid huge bucks to do this type of work. I've been pretty willing to work with anyone I had to in order to get something I feel like I paid for 4 months ago. Can I please get some active, definitive assistance with this now?

Thank you to all involved and in advance.

Michael Morris

First Post
Russ installed Coppermine - I know very little about it and plan to replace it outright in the upgrade with a program of my own devising truly integrated into vbulletin and not just tacked on.

DethStryke

Explorer
That sounds tasty. Is this supposed to read "Current one is unworkable and useless, please wait for me to replace it at some future date"?

If so, ok. May I ask what kind of time table we're looking at? Even as vague as Days, Weeks, Months, or Years would be nice.

Thank you for your reply!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah, the current one just seems to kinda... not work properly. Hopefully, Spoony can figure out a decent replacement.

Remove ads