Art Who Me?-I like to draw...

ThorneMD

First Post
What I meant by it is that he was hit by a sword or axe. He then cast regenerate Moderate Wounds, which allows a character to regenerate wounds like a troll regenerates, and the wounds are closing. If you can do this and can't get a picture in your head, just forget about this one detail. I thought it would look cool, but if it is a problem, you don't have to do it.

Babette

First Post
just a quick note

Sorry you haven't heard from me for a while our computer went up in a large smoking fireball a week agao so we are without at the moment.

I will try to finish your peice as soon as I can Thorne.

Speak to you soon.

:rolleyes:

Babette

First Post
Computer comming along

well our computer is nearly as good as new...with the added bonus of being able to run photoshop...yeah for me....

until then all i can do is post...:p

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i love your stuff! :)

i case you lost track of the other thread, i wanted to say thank you for Baalphegor, Focalor, and Glasya. :) i think you still have the archon that i'm going to add soon.

baalphegor_large.jpg

Focalor_large.jpg

glasya2_large.jpg

Last edited:

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Babette, here's a challenge for you. A tree. A tall, stately neighborhood tree. from life. When you are satisfied you have the tree down on paper, then post it in this forum. But not any attempt that leaves you dissatisfied.

Your work does get better as time passes, but it's still a bit inconsistent. I know it's something you do for fun, but a bit of polish would do it a world of good, and be much more satisfying in the long run.

For practice draw things around the house. You have pets, draw them. Draw the plants, the furniture, your pet bed warmer. Carry around a pad of paper and a pencil and doodle. Not only is it good practice, it'll keep you busy when things are slow.

And try mediums other than pencil. There are many ways of getting an illustration down, and you may find some as much fund as a pencil drawing.

Just trying to be encouraging.

ArcOfCorinth

First Post
:cool: This stuff is really great. You once drew a pair of dwarves and a halfling for me. I'm curious if you can draw another adventuring party for me. The dwarf bunch just didn't fly too well. :(

http://www.enworld.org/modules/gallery/albums/album19/0082arcsml.jpg This is Arc, the first character in the group. I'd like to see your rendering of him.

The second character is his wife, Ames. Ames is a 4th level CG human sorcerer with blonde hair and blue eyes. She dresses modestly and carries a daisy in her hair. She wears no armor and is armed with a dagger. She also has two wands, one of burning hands and the other of melf's acid arrow.

Arc and Ames in the same picture would be appreciated. :)

The other half of the party is a brother and sister team of Heireninous worshippers.

Sregor is a human male LG paladin. He has dark eyes and dark hair that is cropped short. He is clean shaven. He carries a +1 longsword and a large steel shield bearing his deity's symbol. Sregor wears a +1 chain shirt that he keeps in perfect shape. As a demonstration of faith, Sregor has branded his forehead and right hand with Heir.'s symbol. He never covers them.

Paraba is Sregor's sister. She is a human LG cleric of Heirenous. She dresses modestly. As a sign of her faith to her god, Paraba has not cut her jet black hair in two years. It currently hangs in a tight braid just below her lower back. She wears a chain shirt and has a wooden shield bearing the hand holding the lightning bolt. She is never without her longsword, Wrath, and her prayer book. A wand of cure light wounds hangs from her belt.

If you can put the two fanatics together, it would be much appreciated. :)

Thank you for any work. :cool:

Torrin

First Post
Name: Torrin
Race: Half-Fey Gray Elf
Sex: Male
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Phys Characteristics:
Height: 5’0”
Weight: 85 lbs

Hair: golden, sorta-messy. Like Anakin’s in SWII, complete with braid, though more spiky, like Vash’s (Trigun)
Eyes: Violet
Skin: fair, remains elf-like
Wings: fairy wings, jeweled violet-blue to match eyes
Can hide his wings when necessary. With a bit of disguise work could pass as a 13-16 year old human child and does quite frequently.

His natural weakness and frailty don’t show in his physique.

He is phenomenally charismatic both in looks and personality, and while curious and rather accepting of others has an air of arrogance / haughtiness about him.

Heavily into illusion, and playing tricks on others. Which comes naturally with being fey, as he is also naturally heavily into enchantment spells.

Can be somewhat reckless and rash at times, but is almost always in control of situations, or quick to flee into the darkness if things go awry.

Class: bard/shadowdancer

Clothing/Equipment:

- Dark cloak, buckler, composite longbow (strapped across back)
- Or
- Baggy entertainer’s pants, no shirt, Masterwork flute with shoulder strap across back between wings
- Or
- Anything your imagination can come up with

This is my first request is there anything else I need to add/clarify?

Cyclops

First Post
Thanx in advance for any consideration.

The official request: I’m looking for a picture of Vos and his Homonculous familiar, Circe.
Stats for them are here: (Including the creation of Circe’)
http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/show...&threadid=53497

All I really want is an e-mail, or a posted pic, here or hosted at some link. (my e-mail is webmaster@cyclops08.com)

Vos is a halfling Sorcerer. He does have the typical sideburns. Brown hair, blue eyes. He is exactly 3 feet tall. His hat is a Clint Eastwood style leather hat, wide brim, flat top, black. His cloak and vest are also black (his vest is scaled-made from a naga's hide). His shirt is long sleeved, light color. He wears several rings, and a decorative brooch.

Vos is a nice guy, character-wise. He always wears a smile, and likes to carve wooden toys for the village kids between adventures. He's a serious craftsman, and the toys are more often than not master class works of art.

Circe’ is 18 inches tall. She is a buxom, half-elven lass, with flesh colored bats wings. She wears tights, pointed slippers, and a white peasant’s blouse with a girdle (the kind that shows some cleavage). Her hair is blonde.

Unlike other Homonculi, she smiles, demonstrates character quirks, and dances to the delight of bards. Vos says she became alive the day she became a familiar.

I would like a bust shot of Vos at a tavern with a pint of ale. No real background, but a wood table foreground. This way I can get a good view of both Vos and Circe’. The pose I leave to the artist, who likely knows the best way to showcase the figures. Though if you want help there: I imagine the two of them listening to a bard play. Vos with a half smile, and Circe' either dancing, or at ease on his shoulder.

Thanx for any consideration.

Remove ads