hello there Brix ;)

i've just coloured another past pic

displayimage.php

http://www.enworld.org/forums/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-163

Last edited:

Babette

First Post
Been a while

since i'm quite forgotten i thought i'd post something quite unfinished... ;)

have a good one :)

Attachments

• tymora copy.jpg
    tymora copy.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 55

kirinke

First Post
New request for piccie....

Dragon-lord

This creature looks like a colossal seven-headed dragon with scales like polished hematite and eyes like molten gold. Strangely enough, it’s overall appearance reminds you more of a silver dragon than any chromatic dragon you have ever seen. A dragon lord carries the scent of new fallen rain and myrrh. Dragon-lords are typically around 70-100ft long and correspondingly tall. They weigh in and around 100-200 tons.

Dragonlords are also called hematite dragons, pan-wyre and were-dragons. They are never evil and tend towards chaotic good.

if you could... pretty please ^_^ find da time....
i'd really, really appreciate it. :cool:

Last edited:

Babette

First Post
pretty big

kirinke said:
Dragon-lord

This creature looks like a colossal seven-headed dragon with scales like polished hematite and eyes like molten gold. Strangely enough, it’s overall appearance reminds you more of a silver dragon than any chromatic dragon you have ever seen. A dragon lord carries the scent of new fallen rain and myrrh. Dragon-lords are typically around 70-100ft long and correspondingly tall. They weigh in and around 100-200 tons.

Dragonlords are also called hematite dragons, pan-wyre and were-dragons. They are never evil and tend towards chaotic good.

if you could... pretty please ^_^ find da time....
i'd really, really appreciate it. :cool:

:)
Hello
sorry for the lateness in reply...
that's a pretty big request but you know what i'll do it for you...my problem is the scanner at the moment but first things first...the actual pic.
have i done something for you before??
anyway so it's a body with seven heads ??:heh:
ok
hope you have the eternal patience- it'll be done, but as i mentioned .. the scanner (hopefully it's the wretched cord?) ;)

kirinke

First Post
yup... you did the celestial were-tiger (aka the owl-tiger hybrid) ^_^ loved that one.

as for the dragonlord... i'm thinking the bodyshape would strongly resemble a silver dragon, despite the fact that it has seven heads. maybe use tiamat (from deities and demigods) as a base to work from?

skritches head.

lol
i understand about technical problems.

Last edited:

Babette

First Post
:(

Hello kirinke
just keeping you updated...pic is done... ages ago...still fiddling around with the scanner :p

have a good one ;)

Remove ads