• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art Who Me?-I like to draw...

Babette

First Post
Hello all

:D
hey there
Emperor Valerian
Starrie
glad you liked your pics
;)

hello there Brix ;)

i've just coloured another past pic

displayimage.php

http://www.enworld.org/forums/gallery/displayimage.php?pos=-163

Last edited:

Babette

First Post
Been a while

since i'm quite forgotten i thought i'd post something quite unfinished... ;)

have a good one :)

Attachments

• tymora copy.jpg
    tymora copy.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 57

kirinke

First Post
New request for piccie....

Dragon-lord

This creature looks like a colossal seven-headed dragon with scales like polished hematite and eyes like molten gold. Strangely enough, it’s overall appearance reminds you more of a silver dragon than any chromatic dragon you have ever seen. A dragon lord carries the scent of new fallen rain and myrrh. Dragon-lords are typically around 70-100ft long and correspondingly tall. They weigh in and around 100-200 tons.

Dragonlords are also called hematite dragons, pan-wyre and were-dragons. They are never evil and tend towards chaotic good.

if you could... pretty please ^_^ find da time....
i'd really, really appreciate it. :cool:

Last edited:

Babette

First Post
pretty big

kirinke said:
Dragon-lord

This creature looks like a colossal seven-headed dragon with scales like polished hematite and eyes like molten gold. Strangely enough, it’s overall appearance reminds you more of a silver dragon than any chromatic dragon you have ever seen. A dragon lord carries the scent of new fallen rain and myrrh. Dragon-lords are typically around 70-100ft long and correspondingly tall. They weigh in and around 100-200 tons.

Dragonlords are also called hematite dragons, pan-wyre and were-dragons. They are never evil and tend towards chaotic good.

if you could... pretty please ^_^ find da time....
i'd really, really appreciate it. :cool:

:)
Hello
sorry for the lateness in reply...
that's a pretty big request but you know what i'll do it for you...my problem is the scanner at the moment but first things first...the actual pic.
have i done something for you before??
anyway so it's a body with seven heads ??:heh:
ok
hope you have the eternal patience- it'll be done, but as i mentioned .. the scanner (hopefully it's the wretched cord?) ;)

kirinke

First Post
yup... you did the celestial were-tiger (aka the owl-tiger hybrid) ^_^ loved that one.

as for the dragonlord... i'm thinking the bodyshape would strongly resemble a silver dragon, despite the fact that it has seven heads. maybe use tiamat (from deities and demigods) as a base to work from?

skritches head.

lol
i understand about technical problems.

Last edited:

Babette

First Post
:(

Hello kirinke
just keeping you updated...pic is done... ages ago...still fiddling around with the scanner :p

have a good one ;)

Remove ads