• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Artist looking to do some fun sketches.

bobacus

First Post
Dralonxitz,

Sketches, Like I have been doing, are free and always will be. Anything previous to this post I will finish as a sketch only. I only did the color stuff to show off more of my talents. ;) Also I may have to veto certain things cause they may fall into one of the levels. Ill get to yours asap. I should have it by friday. I also wouldnt mind doing a Star Wars character. I'm a huge fan and I should post some Star Wars stuff I've done. So go ahead and hit me with the description. (even better if its your 1st order. ;) )

DralonXitz

First Post
Ah cool bob, that rocks. It's actually my 2nd Description, as you know, but I'll hit you with his description. MUCH SImpler than Nagano BTW.

Dralon Xitz

Description: Dralon is a cocky young pilot, graduating top of his class at the Imperial Academy. He is about 5'9, pale skin, with sapphire blue eyes. His hair is fairly short, about two inches in length, jet black, and he keeps it spikey. He always wears nearly the same outfit, jet black polished boots, jet black pants, a black tanktop and a heavy black trench coat, that drags about a foot and a half behind him. Around his neck is a pure platinum chain that stretches down to the center of his muscular chest, with a massive platinum cross on it. In the center of the cross is a large Sapphire. Around his waist are two black belts crossed in an x formation, with sparkling silver buckles. Also attatched to his waist is his massive, Heavily illegal Blaster Pistol. An extremely powerful weapon, its about twice the size of a normal blaster, with a huge barrel and the letter DX emblazoned on the grip.

Mokona

First Post
Dude you rock! Thank you for this great chance to get a cool portrait of my character to show off to all my friends.

Loria

17 years old. Sorcerer/Cleric

Loria is an impoverished Cleric who carries nothing other than her walking stick. Her clothes are homespun and of simple, enveloping cut. She is of medium height with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes. Loria pursues her divine mission of reuniting Divine and Arcane magic.

Her back is criss-crossed with marks from a lashing that slowly weep blood (like stigmata). Loria is a strong solid, strong-will person who cares for her friends and isn't afraid to smash a monster with her staff as a last resort.

Gear: loose belt with spell component pouch and a staff.

Last edited:

bobacus

First Post
ok big post today....

Presto, Here is your 1st character you listed. I cant promise I will get to all of them, but Ill try. Hope you like it.

drowrng.jpg

Knightfall, Here is you elf war/druid. I hope I got close. I really liked the back story! Enjoy!

elffalcon.jpg

invictikore,
Your character was alot of fun to draw. I hope you like it. enjoy.
minerguy1.jpg

Mokona,
Here is yours. great character. seems like it would be fun to play her. I hope this is what you had in mind. Enjoy!
sorcclericwoman.jpg

Everyone, I also did this one for someone thru email. Thought you all would enjoy it.

dwarfdrgnwar.jpg

Dralonxitz,
Dont worry. I havent forgotten about your characters, Im working on them now. should have them by friday.

KEEP THOSE AWESOME IDEAS COMING! ALSO PLEASE ORDER SOME SKETCHES! I COULD USE THE HELP! THANKYOU!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
bobacus said:
Knightfall, Here is you elf war/druid. I hope I got close. I really liked the back story! Enjoy!

KEEP THOSE AWESOME IDEAS COMING! ALSO PLEASE ORDER SOME SKETCHES! I COULD USE THE HELP! THANKYOU!

Cool. An excellent rendition of Naviia. Her hawk being perched on her arm is a nice touch. The ears are a little more exaggerated than I like for my world's elves, but I can live with it. Heh. :D

I'm going to post this one and the one you did of Crystal on my World of Kulan Yahoo Group. You'll be able to find them under the Photos/Artwork section in a folder named bobacus. You can also take a look at some of the other artwork that has been done for me, in the past.

And while I would love a $50 drawing of the whole Rapid Riders group, I don't have the money to spend on such things (i.e. welfare or SFI as we call it in Canada). I'll have to be content with Iron Level sketches. I'll post another character with description and background (since you liked Naviia's so much). ;)

BTW, feel free to browse this thread: http://www.enworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=54080

It is my World of Kulan Story Hour PC/ NPC Thread. That way, i don't have to repost those characters, if you get an inclination to droawn any of them as Iron Level sketches.

Cheers!

KF72

Last edited:

Invictikore

First Post
That was a great picture! I am impressed; I am going to get that up on our website soon!

What about this:

Ezdagi (AKA "Z")
He is a high level Ghaele (He looks almost elven) He is also a follower of Lathander (SunGod)

He wears Plate (with no Helm) and uses a Longspear as a weapon. He carries no other possessions. He is a very regal character.

Presto2112

Explorer
bobacus said:
ok big post today....

Presto, Here is your 1st character you listed. I cant promise I will get to all of them, but Ill try. Hope you like it.

I showed the sketch to the guy who actually plays the character, and he really likes it. I'll try to convince the crew to pay for some, perhaps a "group shot". Really impressive, man.

Arravis

First Post
Amazing work... I'll include my character in the hopes you'll give it a try. :)

Mithras:
This extremely tall (6’5”) elf has very pale skin with a slight silver tinge. Expressive amethyst-colored eyes show a great deal of inner turmoil and sorrow (a foolhardy youthful mistake cost him the lives of many of his loved ones). He has an angular and strikingly beautiful face, even by elven standards, that often bears a far-off look as if lost in old memories. Long black hair drapes his back and goes all the way down to the top of his thighs.

Mithras wears a loose fitting white silk shirt underneath a thin leather coat; midnight-blue velvet pants and knee-high, filagreed, elven boots. He has a large deep-red cloth with silver highlights, over his left shoulder. Lastly, hanging from his built is a long, thin dagger and on his left hip is an exquisitely crafted glasssteel elven thinblade (glassteel is magical process that gives metal a glass transparency).

Anyway, I hope it sounds interesting to you... and if you're so inclined I can post a bit more of his history, just let me know.

-Arravis

Bozidar

First Post
Taeghan

Bobacus,
Thanks for doing this, your sketches are great.

Maybe you could give my character Taeghan a try. He's a sorcerer, and a Sun Elf with a Fey bloodline. He's a big-time lady's elf, and rarely sleeps alone. In battle he does most of his work with offensive spells, and backs it up with some very excellent bow work (for a wizard type). He has a rapier at his hip should all things go to hell. He wears clothing rich in color and fashionable, but usually functional. It's all well and good to look nice for the ladies, but you need to be able to make an escape if their husbands come strolling around the corner :)

With an 8 strength, 18 dex and 12 con, he has a slender build as most elves do, and a bit of toughness to him (but not very much).

He's 5'11", 110 years old, 165 lbs, blue eyes and blonde/gold hair.

If he's interesting enough for you to draw, i'd love to see your rendering of him :) Thanks again for doing this for everyone.

Know what? Let's make this a silver order, i'd like it in color please. I'll paypal you the money right now, and reference this message as the order.

-- bozidar

Last edited:

Wow, Bobacus! Your work is great and you are fast! Maybe the feather cape on this character would be interesting to draw. Could you do a pencil sketch of this?

Feanor Alendi (druid/illusionist)
Feanor is a human male in his late-twenties, short (5') and of light build (130 lbs), with perhaps some faint elvish blood. He has emerald eyes, short chestnut hair, and pale skin for someone who spends as much time outdoors as he. His most noteworthy accountrement is his totemic cape made of eagle (or other raptor) feathers. Underneath he wears magic wyvernhide breastplate, a darkwood buckler, and a number of scrolls tucked under his belt. His familiar, Wyst, is a small white-bellied sea eagle, often perched on Feanor's arm or shoulder. His animal companion, Magaran, is a large grey husky that looks far more physically intimidating than Feanor himself and stays close by to defend him. Feanor casts spells moving only his lips to speak and so often keeps both hands in use, for instance with his ghosttouch scimitar in one and a scroll clutched in the other.

Thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads