Ashes, all [closed]

Neikron

Explorer
Penton taps his foot anxiously, while taking a seat on the front porch of the farmhouse, waiting for everyone to finish their searches. "What's taking them so long?" he says under his breath. Penton eyes the field to the side of the house; almost expecting, and fearing, something popping out of it all of a sudden. After a few moments he goes back to waiting silently, listening closely to the sound of the wind and the minor sounds that accompany it.

mips42

Adventurer
The barn door slides open to reveal a large central space with two smaller stalls on either side and there is a ladder leading to a loft above.
One of the stalls contains the partially eaten remains of a cow, the others are empty. The loft is nearly full of loose hay and barley.
Other than Peasea, there are no other creatures here.

Neikron

Explorer
Penton can no longer remain calm on the porch of the house and makes his way to the barn, to see if the others have stumbled upon something.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Heron emerges from the barn, and heads back the the cart. Part way there he remembers about the captive.

"Are we ready to kill this one yet and get a move on, or are we waiting?" he asks.

PierceSG

First Post
Ashurn walks over to the tied up lizard, clamp his hand on its throat and held it up, giving it two tight slaps, trying to wake it up.

mips42

Adventurer
After manhandling and slapping the lizardkin, its head lolls a bit for a few seconds, then it opens its eyes. It seems to have trouble focusing for a moment then, seeing its abuser, hisses loudly and says 'filthhhhhh! Letsss us go or kills us, Ssith says nothing.'

PierceSG

First Post
After manhandling and slapping the lizardkin, its head lolls a bit for a few seconds, then it opens its eyes. It seems to have trouble focusing for a moment then, seeing its abuser, hisses loudly and says 'filthhhhhh! Letsss us go or kills us, Ssith says nothing.'

Upon hearing that, Ashurn punched the lizardmen in the snout. "Really? I could do this all day.", snarled Ashurn, with his left hand still choking the lizardmen while he punched it with his right fist.

"You can either tell us something useful and I grant you a swift death or I can make it real slow for you. I might even tend to your wounds, heal you up and do it all over again."

OOC: Ashurn tries to intimidate it. :)

mips42

Adventurer
It looks back at you with cold, staring eyes, laughs a hissing laugh and says "Skin thin likess uss, he tapss uss like egg-mother" then spits a bloody glob at your feet.

[sblock]1d20+4=6[/sblock]

Kaodi

Hero
Lester thinks on what he has learned on the bestial races like the lizard men in case there is something that might make this conversation more interesting or productive.

OOC: History: 1d20+3=8. Bleh, not doing too hot on these skill checks.

Remove ads