Ashes, all OOC

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
OOC: I am unable to determine whose turn it is in the initiative, or whether there are visible kobolds remaining standing.

PierceSG

First Post
OOC: I am unable to determine whose turn it is in the initiative, or whether there are visible kobolds remaining standing.

IIRC, the initiative sequence goes like this;
Penton
Heron
Kobolds and Lizardman
Lester
Bree
Ashurn

I might have also mistakenly swapped Heron and Lester around, so there you have it.

And I do believe the lizardman is now unconscious, with three dead kobolds? So there might be 2 archers and 1 shaman/mage kobold left if I am not mistaken. :)

mips42

Adventurer
IIRC, the initiative sequence goes like this;
Penton
Heron
Kobolds and Lizardman
Lester
Bree
Ashurn

I might have also mistakenly swapped Heron and Lester around, so there you have it.

And I do believe the lizardman is now unconscious, with three dead kobolds? So there might be 2 archers and 1 shaman/mage kobold left if I am not mistaken. :)

You are entirely correct. The one kobold that attemptea spell is next to where the Lizarkin just fell and the two archers are behind it. [MENTION=23484]Kobold Stew[/MENTION]

Last edited:

mips42

Adventurer
I realized tonight, after plating in my Roll20 game that I'd misread the Kobold racial feature and, therefore, they were a lot easier than they really should have been. Oh well. Now I know... :]

mips42

Adventurer
Shoulda done this earlier: all get 50xp for the fight with the Kobolds and lizardkin.
I know, at least here in the U.S., school has started again but, just to check, all y'all still with me?

PierceSG

First Post
Still here. Ashurn isn't really suited to do much right now so I'm having him just standing around on a look out while the rest search the house.

mips42

Adventurer
I have this weird idea that would effect the game, and one character in particular, in a very non-RAW way, so I wanted to run it by you guys. (yes, I know, my game I can do what I want but...)
Here goes: Peasea is a ordinary barn cat and will never be anything but that. However, I was pondering allowing Peasea to be sort-of an arcane focus for Lester. Not that Lester could forgo components or anything like that but more like Peasea could be Lesters 'service animal' and would, therefore, allow him to concentrate and be better at arcana. Mechanically I was thinking once per short rest or long rest Lester could get a +1 on a particular spell (to-hit or damage, called before the roll).

I would like to hear your thoughts and, as this would effect Lester in particular, Kaodi has final say.

thanks

Remove ads