Ashes, all OOC

Neikron

Explorer
First go-over looks good, background stuff is fine to post here (i'm sure everyone can separate PC knowledge from player Knowledge). I didn't see Personality trait, ideals, bonds, or flaws in your post. If you haven't chosen those or, for some reason, didn't post them, please add at your convenience.
Okay, character is edited with those characteristics added near the top.

mips42

Adventurer
In the interest of moving things along, I fudged Bree Windrivver. I also introduced Petros and gave him a smidgen of history with Evendur and Heron's Hollow.

Play on!

dream66_

First Post
Sorry didn't know you were waiting on me, I was waiting to hear what Declan was saying I honestly thought your post got cut short. :)

Neikron

Explorer
Being new to this PbP gaming, I just wanted to see if I could get something clarified.

In a previous post of my last one, it has a 'Perception Check?' followed by the spoiler text. Is this a request to make a perception check, for example, and how is it resolved? I apologize if this is obvious. I was reading a bunch of the PbP FAQ, and I couldn't really figure the specifics. If anyone could let me know anything else I should know, that would be awesome. I'm just a little out of my depth, and would like to make sure I cover everything in future posts.

PierceSG

First Post
Oh, don't worry about that. It's just something I added myself to add some content into the game. It will still depend on the GM to use it or not. :D

mips42

Adventurer
Being new to this PbP gaming, I just wanted to see if I could get something clarified.

In a previous post of my last one, it has a 'Perception Check?' followed by the spoiler text. Is this a request to make a perception check, for example, and how is it resolved? I apologize if this is obvious. I was reading a bunch of the PbP FAQ, and I couldn't really figure the specifics. If anyone could let me know anything else I should know, that would be awesome. I'm just a little out of my depth, and would like to make sure I cover everything in future posts.

Generally speaking, if it's something you would reasonably see, hear, smell or other wise know (regardless of 'passive perception') I'll just tell you, either through a NPC or description. If you want to know more than that, give me a Spoiler or sblock with what you're trying to do and I'll tell either tell you the information ( again, if it's reasonable to know) or give you a check to roll.
Either way, please label it GM, otherwise it's entirely possible I'll miss it. like so:
GM
I wanna know what love is.
GM [sblock]pineapple[/sblock]

dream66_

First Post
I'm very sorry to do this, espeically so early in things.

But I've got some stuff going on in my life that's really serious, and could you please put bree on autopilot for a few days.

Thank you.

mips42

Adventurer
I'm very sorry to do this, espeically so early in things.

But I've got some stuff going on in my life that's really serious, and could you please put bree on autopilot for a few days.

Thank you.

Oh dear. I most certainly can. I hope that, whatever it is, it works out in the best way it can and we'll catch you up when you get back.
Be well and positive vibes for you and yours.

mips42

Adventurer
I really want to make sure all players have had a chance to respond in the 'play' thread. If you've nothing you want to add, if you could just 'nod' or something so I know you've seen it, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Remove ads