Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Patlin

Explorer
Next up: continue the search for healing items he might be able to use to bring the rest of the party around.

Ironwolf will examine the satchel, checking to see if there is anything in it. If it's empty, he'll try shoveling some gold coins into it to see if the weight of the bag changes.

He'll examine the power stones to see if he can tell what powers they contain.

Has he figured out what sort of effect the amulet he's wearing is having? If it's a +Con item, it might bring someone to conciousness.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: What can I say. The 3.5 DMG gives ridiculously high XP rewards for everything--in my home games I always take some of it away ;))

**Discreetly wonders if RA finds the xp awards so high because the battles he favors are so dangerous.**

Did you use the online xp calculator? If so, it automatically rates the battle... was this one, by chance, "Overwhelming?"

:D

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
**Discreetly wonders if RA finds the xp awards so high because the battles he favors are so dangerous.**

Did you use the online xp calculator? If so, it automatically rates the battle... was this one, by chance, "Overwhelming?"

:D
All my final adventure end fights are overwhelming :] Well, most of them. Pushover end fights are boring. Well, sometimes they are.

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
*Ironwolf fails to successfully address any of the three power stones. He can't tell what the amulet does. Not Con, though.*

Ironwolf will take 20 on addressing the power stones, for a total of 24. That'll ID a power of 9th level or lower, I believe.

What about the satchel?

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Ironwolf will use his special "become at one with the universe" skill (taking 10) and cause all of his companions to level up, gaining more hit points in the process, and therefore they all recover. :) If for some reason that doesn't work, he'll go through their stuff on the off chance that one of them had a healing potion tucked away that they might have forgotten about.

Remove ads