Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The satchel is empty but doesn't seem to gain weight, even with many many coins.*

*The first stone has Empathic Transfer, Psionic Revivify, and Psionic Restoration.*

*The second has Object Reading and Sensitivity to Psychic Impressions.*

*The last has Psionic Fly, Psionic Dimension Door, and Psionic Teleport.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: Ironwolf will use his special "become at one with the universe" skill (taking 10) and cause all of his companions to level up, gaining more hit points in the process, and therefore they all recover. :) If for some reason that doesn't work, he'll go through their stuff on the off chance that one of them had a healing potion tucked away that they might have forgotten about.
(OOC: I won't let them level up without resting for eight hours ;))

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: OK, we're back in business!

Ironwolf will use the power stone to manifest Empathic Transfer on Eternity.

Empathic Transfer on Eternity (2d10=12)

(Ironwolf takes 6 damage.)

"Hey there! Back with us?"

He presses the power stone into Eternity's hand.

"This has got Psionic Revivify and Psionic Restoration still on it. If you'll use the first on poor Alymace over there, we can save the second in case anyone doesn't recover naturally from the draining effects. And keep a look out, the main badguy got away and could be back at any time."

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Willing to wait for the others to heal up?)

I don't see a better alternative at the moment, though I want input from Eternity. In the meantime, Ironwolf will load treasure into the satchel.

Edit: Eternity, along with as many of the others as he can take with him, should teleport to Orussus. Once there, get healing and help for the villagers! He should also take the full satchel.

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf will hold onto the amulet and the crystal greatsword, and give Eternity the satchel with as much as can fit in it. We'll divide it all up once we're all someplace safe.

Remove ads