Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Ironwolf is submitted, with one response so far. The character judges quite naturally are curious at to the exact qualities of that greatsword Ironwolf found while Doghead was the DM. Has he been using the thing long enough that you would be willing to say?

Patlin

Explorer
After resting, Eternity awakes to a voice projected into her mind.

Would you tell my biological portion that it's important to get up and head back to that dungeon? I am trying to encourage him to stick to his original plan, but the big baby is sitting in a meditative trance 'exploring' his wounds!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: Ironwolf is submitted, with one response so far. The character judges quite naturally are curious at to the exact qualities of that greatsword Ironwolf found while Doghead was the DM. Has he been using the thing long enough that you would be willing to say?
(OOC: You'll still need to have it identified)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: yes it would be a good time to rest, I had assumed we would still need to find a good place to rest first.

Eternity turns to Ironwolf and moves over to wake him at his psicrystal's insistance. "Are you still in pain, I believe that Almayce or myself could help you over come that now that we have rested."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I figured the church? By the way, take 24 hours of rest--it isn't that late in the day since you headed out, so you'll need almost that long for it to be the next day, plus recovering double HP is fun. Also, after Reverie, if Almayce wants to try to heal, you could recover 4*level HP from rest)

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: Eternity has not taken damage and could mend the two of them with her own Heal skill. At the church though, Eternity will want to ask after the cleric)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*The villagers haven't seen Aglaia either. When Eternity starts asking after her, they seem extremely agitated, since they thought Aglaia would be with the 'Heroes of Duvik'. Some of the women and children begin to weep and despair at the loss of the woman who protected and comforted them in the face of such a seemingly hopeless situation, their one beacon of hope...*

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Let's say that this is about 8 hours into the 24 hours of rest, and Ironwolf has just regained his power points. All I'm doing here is roleplaying out the aquisitions of the new abilities. For example, Yesterday Ironwolf's psicrystal could only speak to Ironwolf! I think Ironwolf probably has about 27 points of damage remaining to deal with at this point.

Ironwolf opens his eyes as Eternity speaks to him.

"Pain can be a great teacher. I have never been thrashed quite so much as I was yesterday. It has taught me things about my body I did not know before. I will never be a healer, but I think I can control my own body to at least some extent. Like this."

He concentrates, and while it takes him more effort and more time to do than it would have for the Cleric, his wounds do heal.

5pp Body Adjustment (2d12=15)

Body Adjustment (2d12=5)

He is still somewhat wounded, and the process seems to have used up a great deal of his energy, but he is pleased with having mastered a new skill. He laboriously unfolds from his meditative posture.

"I think that is all the healing I can do." He says, examining his substantially reduced wounds. "Perhaps you could handle the portion beyond my power? I should engage in some martial training, then rest once more, and I will be ready to head back out."

He will exercise for the next four hours, then meditate/rest for 8 to get back the power points he just spent, and then he will be ready to go.

I think he has about 7 damage left, so if either Cleric wishes to hit him with a Cure Light Wounds (and maybe a cure minor, if a 1 is rolled on the CLW), he would be in top shape at the end of his vigil.

Remove ads