Ashin's Commission: The Great Escape!

ajanders

Explorer
So Michael gets 1200 xp?

In no hurry to level, oddly enough. I just finished getting a handle on Michael as the grim and sour ranger-cleric.
Now he's got that Down's Syndrome cheer and a smashing disposition. I refuse to triple-class into barbarian, so I'm hoping he can get his mental capacity back before I have to make the decision.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: not that it matters a whole lot now that we are awake again, but Eternity has Autohypnosis +10 to self-stabilize while unconscious. I'll up Eternity to 6th and yes she'll loose approx. 552xp but hey who's complaining. Actually... give us some treasure. She's 6th level and still owes Hulgyr for her horse from 1st level. :(

EDIT: the above is tongue in cheek, I know you have a plan.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: @Ironwolf--I have always treated the sword as being magical. Know that it is at least +1. I have been doing my own calculations for a while now, and it has been annoying me to keep track of it separately, so it would be awesome if you guys gave Almayce the chance to use his no-component Divine Domain Spell Identify on it (or the wand, either way) )

Patlin

Explorer
"Almayce, do you think you could have a look at this greatsword while we're putting ourselves back together? I'm fairly sure there's something unusual about it...."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"So what now? We seem to have been outplayed, outnumbered, and outmatched. The town is empty. The caves seemed eerily still as well. We may well be too late. Is there a point in continuing?"

Remove ads