Ashy's Oathbound Campaign II, IC

Vendetta

First Post
"What would be the custome here, PC? Do they walk so armed?" Though, the xeph is not worried as he carries no armor or weapons anyway.

Voadam

Legend
"I take his meaning to be don't draw your blades if you see someone cast a spell and no fireball erupts. It is likely to be a zone of truth, detect evil, or other divine magic as we are interrogated by the human clerics. Truth and our righteousness should prevail over xenophobia in such a situation. Let us go then and see if we can meet with a representative of this Desirata and divest ourselves of our prisoner as well as gain an ally."

Ashy

First Post
P.C. nods at the luminous' words. "Be ready fer all those sorts o' tests. Also, you can wear yer armor, but you'll have ta peacebind yer weapons..."

Voadam

Legend
Kyron shrugs and binds his sword into its scabbard.

"Strap it into your backpack? Not much else I can suggest for you Baja. Peace binding has significant limitations on what it can apply to. Or if you want to be sure it is not taken away leave it with the gliders."

Kyron's holy symbol is ready at hand and he flexes his fist within its spiked gauntlet.

Ashy

First Post
The frey nods, "Ya'd best stow that club before we go in, Baja, or else you'll likely lose it 'til we depart..."

With that, the frey's paw-stump explodes into a tiny arcane whirlwind and then settles back into its usual, blunted form...

Voadam

Legend
deadestdai said:
Baja whimpered and looked to Kiera pleadingly. But how is Baja gonna be able to protect you's if we get in a fight?

Kyron takes off his spiked gauntlet and hands it to the orc. "Here. I think the straps can adjust to fit your hand. It is better than nothing and I have many magics for my own use. Besides, just smile and everything should go fine."

deadestdai

First Post
Looking at the gauntlet, Baja doesn't seem too convinced. But he does as he is told and straps his club onto his pack as securely as he can, then tries on the gauntlet and smiles as with a little adjustment, it fits just fine. Okies, we go now.

Remove ads