• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ask an OTTer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not totally true. It's been explained before and I'll only touch on it a tiny bit out of respect for requests to let it drop but I can assure you moderation there did have an influence on this. Mostly because they had favorites and wouldn't respond to reports we made when said favorites actually personally attacked us. Honest, it happened.
I noticed that my reports where not actually being transmitted to customer service do to an error that they couldn't nail down. If anyone didn't get an e-mail confirming a report, it didn't go though.

I noticed that my reports where not actually being transmitted to customer service do to an error that they couldn't nail down. If anyone didn't get an e-mail confirming a report, it didn't go though.
Yup, several people had that problem. When I brought it up to CS, they said that the reports did go through even if it didn't generate an email for you. When I asked them to look at my last report, they couldn't find it. Their response was "send it again."

Well I personally tried my last report attempt on two different browsers and neither went though according to customer service. I also could not report by the customer service site because it keep saying a necessary field, that didn't exist, was not filled in.

Well I personally tried my last report attempt on two different browsers and neither went though according to customer service. I also could not report by the customer service site because it keep saying a necessary field, that didn't exist, was not filled in.
I tried all the same things, and I told them so. They still assured me the report had gone through until they tried to find the report and couldn't. They had no idea what was wrong or how to fix it, but their response was still the same: "Try it again."

They were retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads