• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ASoIaF RPG - A Tourney of Gulls [Recruiting]

DrZombie

First Post
I can see the lord doggedly remaining true to his vows even in support of a mad king. It'll probably mean they have a great antipathy against the Lannisters, those turncoats, and an especially fierce hatred against the Kingslayer.

Cor Azer

First Post
I can see the lord doggedly remaining true to his vows even in support of a mad king. It'll probably mean they have a great antipathy against the Lannisters, those turncoats, and an especially fierce hatred against the Kingslayer.

Certainly possible.

Likewise, the other Houses in the Vale may look at your House as traitors (for turning against Jon Arryn) or loyalists (for sticking to honor and oaths to the King). It may partly depend on why your House stayed loyal to King Aerys (perhaps it was moreso loyalty to Rhaegar than Aerys?) The reasons for your House staying Targaryen loyalists is up to you players.

DrZombie

First Post
I'm working nightshifts this week, so my brain isn't up to much when I get home. you'll just have to give me a hand, I'll get to the rules in the near future :)

Cor Azer

First Post
Huzzah! Up to three or four players (I don't know if HandofMystra is still interested...)

If character concepts are a bit unfinished, you can still post some ideas about the House...

Deepwinter

First Post
I've decided to go with a knight, not sure of the status or anything like that but started to flesh it out abilities, once I'm more used to my work schedule I'll have more time.

The House
I like the idea of the house fighting for the true king, Seeing Joff, on the TV show just made me realize how much I hate him. ><

Cor Azer

First Post
I've decided to go with a knight, not sure of the status or anything like that but started to flesh it out abilities, once I'm more used to my work schedule I'll have more time.

The House
I like the idea of the house fighting for the true king, Seeing Joff, on the TV show just made me realize how much I hate him. ><

Joffrey truly is a little sh...

A Knight is good. Very likely to be the captain of the guard, if only for a lack of real knights in the House.

Any thoughts as to what resource you want to bump (1d6)? Opinion on the resources to bump for Infrastructure (2x 2d6)?

Remove ads