Assassin City - DM Discussion Thread

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
That might do. There could also be the thing that elven subraces are not in too good relations with eachother and they might sell others to slavery.

Blackrat

Well son, when mommy-elf and daddy-human like eachother very much... :lol:
Seriously, elves can be flighty beings from time to time and humans are physiolocially close enough to be sometimes considered attractive.

BTW, I would like to point you my homebrew elven subspecies, the shadow-elves, who are considered the most grasefull of the elves, also the rarest of elven subspecies to actually live on this continent. One of them as a slave would be a mark of true wealth and power.

Blackrat

More like those of warhammer. The dwarves distrust elves and hate hate hate goblins. The elves despise dwarves and view other races as inferior. Trolls consider all other races animals and therefore good for food. All other races consider trolls as animals and therefore good for guarding places. Orcs and dwarves fight eternal war in the mountains to northwest. The races in Everwoods view civilization as a cancer upon world which should not be allowed to spread.

Blackrat

Well humans of the alliance have pretty good relations with the others, except orcs, but luckily only those of the Westgate have any troubles with them. Goblins and trolls are viewed more as smart animals rather than truly sentient species so they are mostly used as slaves.

Blackrat

Rare but do exist. Lizardfolk and Yuan-Ti mostly in Everwoods, Kobolds in the southern lands, Memnos and Xenera. Haven't really thought much about many of the other races but you can find places for them. They should probably be used much like they are presented in monster-books. But Dragons, now were talking. Dragons got pretty much annoyed by all these fastbreeding pests and moved to a land isolated by mountains and the desert, south of the map I provided. There are few hanging around Everwoods, few in the mountains and even few disguised as humans and living in the cities. But most of them have isolated themselves from the world.

In ancient times there was a religious order called the Dragonites, who worshipped dragons as deities and even made pacts with young dragons to carry them in battle. The order still exist but nowadays most of the Dragonriders ride wyverns because true-dragons are so rare. There are a few exceptions to this also.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Hm, that reminds me. Religion. We still haven't really discussed that and I'm about to go to sleep.

Well, so, what's the primary religion of this area like and what other religions are practiced here as well?

Remove ads