Assassin City

Nightbreeze

First Post
I'd prefer taking a corrupted noble or merchant.

It is against my character's personality to kill weaker man, and he enjoys killing arrogant ones.

OnlytheStrong

Explorer
I could easily see Ethan as someone who would "prefer" killing people that reminded him of his previous master, but assassinating the judge who put some rich guys kid behind bars............ well he'd be more likely to take the money and try a hit on the rich guy.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Hey Dire. Have you remembered to check the DM discussion lately? Just wondering since you gave no answer to the Priest class, the use of other religious classes, and about garrote.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alright, so I guess I'll start you off with a corrupt merchant. He lives quite well in the rich half of the city, which has somewhat restricted access, not that it'll be much trouble for any of you to enter.

The city by the way, is built up against a mountain, with the poorer half built around the base, and the rich half built on it's slopes. With the lack of magic they had to resort to such primitive ideas as science, and so the country has rather skilled enginears. Especially in the city when they need to make new constructions on the mountain. Slaves rarely die of exhaustion in this work thanks to well designed machines that allow them to work much faster with less labor.

I guess I should make an IC thread.

Blackrat, I send you an email.

Nightbreeze

First Post
As you are ready to start the IC thread, make the Rogues thread...to post the completed character sheets.

TDR, would it be ok for you to share 200gp for the hat of disguise? I'll pay the remaining 2000.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Invisible castle is not working for me :( (right now, at least)

EDIT: never mind, it works with IE, but not with FireFox...meh.

Last edited:

Remove ads