Assassinations R us.

D

darkangel_duo

*A figure dressed in all white approaches the board... He glances through them rather quickly then posts his professionally scrawled paper*

Have a problem you need to dispose of? Can't do it yourself, or don't want to? Not enough money to hire someone? Tired of having your partner's in action traced back to you? No problem, all you have to do is write your name upon the list and I will contact you and negotiate the job.

*He walks away with a wicked smile upon his face.*

.oO(Maybe now I can get some work done...)

S

Stardust

{entirely different character to 'stardust' in the other thread on this board}

A young elven maiden, apparently alone, steps towards the board. After a few minutes of browsing, she sees a note:

Have a problem you need to dispose of? Can't do it yourself, or don't want to? Not enough money to hire someone? Tired of having your partner's in action traced back to you? No problem, all you have to do is write your name upon the list and I will contact you and negotiate the job.

Sweeping a few strands of long, red hair from her face, she pulls a small dagger from a belt inside her robe. She pricks her finger upon the point and writes:

'Calarissa Ilyorn'

She licks her finger delicately and steps away from the noticeboard, heading back amongst the maze of tables.

D

darkangel_duo

*The white figure slowly walks to the board, noting the new post. He gently leans over and inhales deeply, taking in the scents of the paper and blood. He smiles faintly. He slowly takes out a small black feather quill pen. It looks almost angelic in nature... He scrawls the following message in black blood based ink*

The death dealer will meat with you... just look for either "Mr. or Mrs. Boots"

*Gently kneels down and rubs the scuff mark off of his large knee high boots and smiles light. He gently turns and walks to his usual spot at the far end of the bar.*

S

Stardust

'Death Dealer... Interesting'

The flame-haired elf stands up as she sees the white-robed figure approach. She is dressed in a black cotton blouse and a thigh-length matching skirt, with long leather boots. Smiling sweetly, she holds out the note for inspection... the note that was just posted upon the board.

An unusual garb for one of your profession... I would not have chosen white, for certain. Now, what of your skills?

It sounds almost like a challenge...

G

Gene_Kynes

Gene smirks...almost with a strange touch of humor that seems unique to him...he soon writes up a note.

Need to make yourself completely obvious? Need to get caught, quick? Then post your personal illegal activity on a crowded tavern's corkboard! Nobody'll find out! Nobody!

Then..giving a both rare and dangerous grin...Gene runs a hand through dull silver hair, hair concealed by a wide black hood.

Now...this is either an idiot, or a trap set up the Watch, to root out murderous citizens. Hum.

Shrugging with a single shoulder...he then dissapears, into the twisted, ruined remains of the Shadowplane's version of the Tavern.

(( OOC: Sorry...Gene's a jerk, at times. Well, almost all the time. :/ ))

PsionScribe

First Post
A short man in a turquoise robe, with many charms, potions, antitoxins, and the like walks up to the board.

I do sayeth, I'd rather have the black plague than payeth for thee assassination attempt. I beith a Magickal Healer, which is liketh thee Apostle of Peace. I sayeth that if thou dost not stopeth with thy evil of killing, thy shall haveth woe.

The Magickal Healer walks off mumbling:

That man of completeth evil! Thy watchmen shall maketh that man cleaneth off the streets, jaileth him, I shouldeth say.

Remove ads