At Ease...

Elf_Ariel

First Post
We love ya Aaron, least I do. I know that if/when I'll be missing you like crazy, and maybe even theiving your addy of Ennie to bamboozle you with strange Aussie stuff too.

Enelya

First Post
Elf_Ariel said:
We love ya Aaron, least I do. I know that if/when I'll be missing you like crazy, and maybe even theiving your addy of Ennie to bamboozle you with strange Aussie stuff too.

You know I'd gladly share with you. :)

rucaro

First Post
If you have watched the news, you might have heard that the General of the 3rd ID has stated that troops from Ft Stuart Ga, have deployed yesterday, and Ft benning troops in the 3rd ID will deploy, in febuary.

Well this is me guys, I want to thank you for all the support, and all the good times we have shared these past years, I have made some good friends and had some good memories, and I plan to make many more. Here is a list of my chars, so if you are involved with them you may understand why I left a plot or story high and dry.

Rucaro, Fabian Tremere, Azadeth, Xonathull (may be played by another).

Thanks again for all of those who have shown their support.

With love,
Mike

Ruthia

First Post
I'll miss you Mike. Have only known you for a little bit now, but I'm thankful Fox introduced us. Stay safe over there buddy, godspeed and come home in one piece.

Gina.

Enelya

First Post
rucaro said:
If you have watched the news, you might have heard that the General of the 3rd ID has stated that troops from Ft Stuart Ga, have deployed yesterday, and Ft benning troops in the 3rd ID will deploy, in febuary.

Well this is me guys, I want to thank you for all the support, and all the good times we have shared these past years, I have made some good friends and had some good memories, and I plan to make many more. Here is a list of my chars, so if you are involved with them you may understand why I left a plot or story high and dry.

Rucaro, Fabian Tremere, Azadeth, Xonathull (may be played by another).

Thanks again for all of those who have shown their support.

With love,
Mike

God speed, and stay safe.

I recently sent you a card. If you'd have your wife be so kind as to forward me your address once you are settled in your deployed location. I'll send plenty of goodies.

Imreis

First Post
Mike, ill miss you man and i hope Serenity and Brandy do well, Ill keep in contact with her for you and give her some company. *smiles* I remember what it was like to be a military wife, its a lonely place to be in sometimes.

And to anyone who wishes to send things to these boys and girls out there risking there lives for this...cause then please try to contact your local Recruiting station in your home town. If your having troubles finding one then please contact me at my email of > i_am_strife@hotmail.com < and ill do my best to help you find it in your area through my own means of searching. These people really deserve all the support we can send to them and anything from a letter of support helps. Even if you dont know them its worth the words of confidence and love to them.

Fox

rucaro

First Post
I will give my adress for once I get over there to Imreis' player, who can pass it on to all of those who wish to send letters or whatnots. Thanks again for all the support.

Mike

Remove ads