• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Atlanta/Marietta – D&D 3.5 – DM seeks 2-4 additional players

Atlanta/Marietta – D&D 3.5 – DM seeks 2-4 additional players

Play Location: Acworth, GA (north of Kennesaw)
Game/System: D&D 3.5, with additonal rules from “Book of the Righteous,” “Complete Warrior,” “Artificer’s Handbook,” and “Draconomicon”
Player or GM? I'm the DM.
Time/Frequency: weekly Saturdays, 2pm to 6 or 8 pm (depending on individual schedules). Probably taking one week off each month, as we all have our own lives and need to visit relatives sometimes or do other things.
Current needs: I have two players already (one a female). I need 2-4 more to get started. We’re all college graduates in our late twenties, and primarily desire gamers that we can get along with. No prior D&D experience necessary, although you will be expected to A) roleplay in character; B) learn the D&D combat rules if you don’t already know them (we’ll help you), and C) have good manners.
Accept Drop-In Players? No
Accept Spectators? No
Genre/Style: For us, D&D is about being a hero. Kill evil things, take their stuff, help the weak, win fame and glory, stand for Truth against the powers of Darkness. No, you don’t have to be a paladin – but it helps.
Short description of the setting/campaign:
I’m running the a trilogy of modules: “Lost City of Barakus,” “The Banewarrens,” and either “City of the Spider Queen” or “Necropolis” (haven’t decided which yet). Campaign world is “Genero-World.” Apart from the “Book of the Righteous” pantheon, the game world is a standard generic fantasy world, with details filled in by players and DM as required. Please do not read these modules if you want to be in the game.

If you’re interested in meeting us and seeing if we’re the right gaming group for you, email me at: ragnar_deerslayer@yahoo.com

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Track down Diaglo. He's in Atlanta, and knows a ton of players that perhaps he can put you in touch with.

Good luck!

diaglo

Adventurer
sorry, i didn't see this sooner.

you have a bunch of gamers up your way. email me and i'll see if i can get you hooked up.

diaglo, I am having a hard time finding gamers in Atlanta. This is probly due to me being new to Atlanta and keeping my intrest in D&D mostly hidden from my friends. I go to a conservative school so things would not go well if it got out, me being new and all. If you could help me find some gamers i would appreciate it very much. Please contact me at Stan4590@yahoo.com

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads