Attack of the Clones

Captain Tagon

First Post
"Yes citizen, happiness indded."

Brett kicks the wall again.

"All hail the Computer."

Brett wonders over to the closest red or black door and pauses in front of it.

Crothian

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
"Yes citizen, happiness indded."

Brett kicks the wall again.

"All hail the Computer."

Brett wonders over to the closest red or black door and pauses in front of it.

You are now in front of a Black door that on closer examination says:

"Brett, you are doing good. You need to make contact though. You know what you have to do. You're briefing is actually not important and you all should skip it, it would probably end bad for most of you anyone. Breifings always do. What you all need to do is go down to MemoMax Quality Assurance Firm in Clone Prosesing. Find the Memory Plus section of the service firm, there you will understand everything

and second though, maybe it is just random scratcheds in the door.

Captain Tagon

First Post
Brett straightens up. "Citizens, I know where we need to go to make the Computer happy. Follow me." He begins walking

He begins leading them towards Clone Processing, if he knows where it is. If not, he just walks around...hoping to find it.

"Well, come on. Happiness is mandatory."

Crothian

First Post
Captain Tagon said:
He begins walking"

There are two ways out of here. One is the trasntube which looksd to be an easy jump but a very hard landing. Or the extremely dark and unsafe stairs you came up on.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Jon heads over to the transtube and looks around up and down inside to see if he can find other stops.

"Okay. We're at the transtube. Now where?" He says to the darkness.

Crothian

First Post
fett527 said:
Denton looks up and down the hallway with a bewildered look on his face and says, "Uh, what about our briefing?"

you hear a very soft sound as listen it says

Denton,its okay he actually told the truth on what you all need to do. I'm not sure how he knew though. Keep an eye on him. And remeber what you really need to do!

and then the voice stops

Remove ads