Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
Ashnar concentrates on the link again, to see if Fareye remembers a back door.

Fareye didn't see a back door, though it's possible a human scout might find something the hawk missed.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Fareye doesn't remember a back door, but he might not have been able to recognize one from his perspective. Scouting before the strike is very important, I agree."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Remember, my invisibility spell only lasts 3 minutes. And if we use it now, we can't use it later. Nor does it convey silence. So if we do send a scout, he should be fast and stealthy."

Velmont

First Post
"3 minutes... I don't like that idea. Scouting take more times than only a few minutes, I think we should keep it for tonight, there may be better use of it."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I guess we will have to search at night then. I have pretty good vision at night and seem to have pretty good luck catching those hidden entrances, though I am not very stealthy or silent, anyone else want to scout with me at night?" replies Tenebyrnn.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

OOC: I guess at this point, the party is semi-camped in the woods about a mile from the clearing. It is some point in the day, probably afternoon. As they don't plan to act until dark, I suppose they can chat away.

"I hate to see a wizard do the scouting. The fact is, I am quite silent when I move. It's a halfling thing. But even so, I think Kennedy could recognize a door. He could also give some vague cound to sentries on the walls. No. Let' save the invisibility spell. None of us are scouts, and its too dangerous to send someone unqualified out there. The invisibility spell will come in handy, just you wait. When it gets dark, let's get moving. I'll send Kennedy ahead, and he'll find us after he takes a swing or two around the fort."

Velmont

First Post
"I'm with Ignatious in that." adds Rinaldo "It is too risky. Just too bad that my hat doesn't allow me to take an animal shape... wait a second, is Fareye knows how tall are the wall? I mean, with an invisibilty spell, I could easily climb up the wall, with the help of that."

Rinaldo grabs a rod that is attach to his belt. He present it in front of him and push a button. As he removes his hand, but the rod stay in the air.

"That could be use as a ladder. While I am on the wall, if there is a guard alone, I dispatch him and take his appearance."

Rinaldo take his hat and he suddenly looks like Tenebrynn.

"It could buy us some time to enter the wall. I don't know how many watchmen there is, but while you try to enter the place by the gate, I could climb and dispatch one guard. With some luck, we could be in the wall before they know we are there... well, with a lot of luck, because that would mean there is only one watchmen on the main gate at night."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Those are some handy tricks Rinaldo. Sounds like a plan. We'll wait till night fall then scout out the fortress through Kennedy and watch from a distance to see how many guards are and where. Then perhaps Rinaldo can sneak in or if Kennedy finds something we'll know." replies Tenebrynn.

Remove ads