• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: :lol: Damn, it would have been funny to see Rinaldo with the girl leader... it would surely not have turn like the comic, Rinaldo is married after all.

Patlin

Explorer
Iggy: [sblock]
Manzanita said:
Urging him forward, now, Iggy asks Kennedy to fly ahead and find a human settlement. "Try to find doors that we grounddwellers could use to enter. How many are there? And how many men do you see? More than us here? Many like a swarm of mosquitos?" he empaths.

Kennedy notes many entrances, but only the most obvoius being big enough for Iggy. The men are many, but not so many as in a cloud of mosguitos. When Kennedy pictures a smarm of mosquitos, the picture is quite large.[/sblock]

ooc: Is someone going to scout? That seemed to be the intent, but I'm waiting on a clear statement as to who is going to do it. Don't want things to stall, and if the DM is waiting on the players and the players are waiting on the DM at the same time, well...

Steve Jung

Explorer
OOC: If someone is chosen to scout, Charlarn will cast status (he is aware of direction and distance to the target and any conditions affecting the target; lasts 3 hours)

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Ah, I think there's just the one entrance. Let's just keep heading there in a group. Looks like we're just taking things as they come since we have no competent scouts."

Erekose13

Explorer
"We could all try hopping the fence if we want to try approaching from a less guarded entrance." says Tenebrynn looking towards the front entrance now to see how well it looks guarded at this time of the day.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: I think we're heading in together. Perhaps Rinaldo, with the higher spot, listen, MS, and Hide scores should take the lead. We want to get close enough to get an idea of the camp outselves. Right?

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Best MS and Hide? Wow, I must have a big +2 to each, but I can take the lead without problem, Rinaldo is used to as he is alert, and have a good hp to take the first hit :p

"Ok, follow me!" whispers Rinaldo to the others. He stops for a moment. "Wouldn't be the time to use that invisibilty spell, or could it came more helpfull later?"

Last edited:

Remove ads