• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: guess that might put Tenebrynn in the lead with +3 from Dex.

Tenebrynn follows Rinaldo closely, hoping that they dont get spotted.

Patlin

Explorer
It's dark and late at night, and the group is on the move. Hopefully, most of the Bandits will be asleep. Do you intend to move straight toward the front gate, or will you try to hop the fence?

Also, is this a scouting foray or an all out assault, or something in between?

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

"Let's try to jump the fence. The front gate will be better guarded, no doubt. But first we should get closer to see how many there are in the camp. If we're badly outnumbered, it will be hard to fight our way out."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Steve Jung said:
"Let's try to jump the fence. The front gate will be better guarded, no doubt. But first we should get closer to see how many there are in the camp. If we're badly outnumbered, it will be hard to fight our way out."

"well, there is one thing," Sara mentions, dragging her mournful attention from the empty aleskin, "We aren't just here to cripple their opperations or take out a bunch of them, we're supposed to catch the one particular guy, right? So what if we're doing too well and he decides to run away instead of us?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Oh we are? Well I think the hopping the fence route is definitely more attractive then, as we would have a better chance to sneak around and get who ever this guy is without attracting too much attention. That is if we could actually sneak." remarks Tenebrynn never having actually seen the hire notice and just following in his friend's leads.

Velmont

First Post
"That's where the invisibility will come handy." replies Rinaldo to Sara. "Once their leader will be spotted, someone could be turned invisible. He can then approach him and just hit him with that" showing his sap "and he'll be knockout."

OOC: Just to note. My horse have been left behind, and only the sap have been taken by Rinaldo.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Well, I do think we need to see the camp ourselves before finalizing our plan. Our familiars simply aren't able to convey complex information efficiently. Rinaldo, do you want to advance invisible? It only lasts 3 minutes, so we should be quite close before we cast the spell. I'd advocate advancing cautiously until we see something."

Velmont

First Post
"Would be usefull to get to there leader, but less if I am suppose to warn you if I spot something, cause I'll be able to warn you only with sounds, which might alert the bandits too."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Since Sara is wearing loud chainmail with bright red and blue metalic paints festooning it, she will be staying back as far as possible while still being in charging distance of iggy if he gets in trouble.

Remove ads