Attack on the Bandit Camp [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
"With the number of mages we have here, if we all cast magic missile at the same time, any guard should fall and we wont miss. Unfortunately I cannot put the guard to sleep, that was Irene's gig." replies Tenebrynn looking momentarily towards Ashnar.

Velmont

First Post
"Yeah, I can miss... that's why I told, with some luck. And by the way, I've heard you casting some spells... doesn't the incantations would be heard by the bandits with all that silence around?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

Velmont said:
"Yeah, I can miss... that's why I told, with some luck. And by the way, I've heard you casting some spells... doesn't the incantations would be heard by the bandits with all that silence around?"
"Probably. Unfortunately I haven't asked Lady Phyrah for the silence prayer. Otherwise I could have used it on that guard."

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Neither Dioran nor Ashnar nor Nezrak nor Iggy have either sleep or magic missile. So much for our surplus of arcane power! :eek:

"Perhaps a better bet would be to send someone, probably Rinaldo, ahead invisible, to climb the fence, enter the tower, kill the guard, then signal us forward. We could then use the guard tower as our base. We wizards could climb it and shoot w/the vantage."

Patlin

Explorer
This close to the camp, decisive action is needed if you hope to retain the element of surprise. You could be discovered at any moment.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy

"Let's go Rinaldo. We could be discovered at any moment!" The halfling hisses. He prepares to cast invisibility on the merchant.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3/ranger 1

"Let me cast my status prayer on you, Rinaldo." He does so, if the merchant agrees. He looks for a tree to hide behind. (Hide -1)

Cleric Spells Prepared (4/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0-detect magic, guidance, light, mending;
1-bless, cure light wounds, protection from evil, sanctuary*;
2-cure moderate wounds, locate object*, status.
*Domain spell.

Remove ads