• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attack spreadsheets.....

Boone

First Post
First of all Thanks to Spikey for the link to the spread sheet.

2nd to the rest of you who assume that because someone wants a tool to help with the game, or to just play with and "Check things out" is munchkin, powergamer you are a tad short sided.

My guess is that the majority of munchkin "Assumers" are closeted powergamers who hide behind the "Role" playing card.

Well as one who hasn't been a fan of 3E and all the feats, combos, ect.. ect.... I have come to the conclusion that these are the "new rules" and you can either play them or whine about them... I whined and no cared so... its time to move on and play.

And here is question for you... if you were really your character and your life and death depended on your tools of the trade... don't you think you might do a little research before you decided to carry a gnomes pick for you primary weapon because you thought it looked cool.

I am not a powergamer but I am not a blind idiot either .... if you don't have smarts up stairs to make a wise weapon choice then "role play" your character with an 18 Int.. because he would certainly give it some thought.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads