• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Attention Comrade Raoul

Priest

First Post
I am in the process of writing a book that is a potential to be published and would like to use the following feat that you wrote for the publication.

Allure [General]
You are exceptionally attractive, causing others to stop and pay attention.
Prerequisites: Cha 13+
Benefit: You gain a +2 bonus to all Charisma checks and Charisma-based skill checks when dealing with creatures who consider beings of your race and gender to be potential sexual partners.

Also I would like to use a variant of your feat Dilettante

My Version

Dilettante [General]
You know a little bit about almost everything.
Prerequisite: Int 16+
Benefit: On taking this feat you must pick 2 Knowledge skills that you do not already have ranks in, when making untrained Knowledge checks you may double your Int modifier.
Special: A Character may take this feat up to three times, however each time a character takes this feat he must select four knowledge skills he has not already taken or has ranks in.
Special: If a characters Intelligence ever drop below 16 the character looses all knowledge skills taken with this feat.

Last edited:

Priest

First Post
Thanks if though I would like to give you credit for the feats :D or at least put your name in as a contributing writer.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads