[AU] Rumbling Mountains - OOC (Full)

DrSpunj

Explorer
I edited my last post, then read that others figured out this Quick Reply function worked. If it isn't straightened out by later tonite, I'll email Fanog my corrected character write-up.

The bugginess is really wonky. I can see the second page, but not the first here. I can't see the RG thread at all after posting my "placeholder" yesterday. And I can't enter into the normal "Reply" page at all. Strangely, I was able to enter into the "Edit" page for my last post in the thread, and after hitting Submit got an error, so I didn't think it took, then later noticed that it did.

Weird!

Fanog

First Post
Hi everyone,

Piratecat has checked out the problem, but can't fix it right now. The boards need to be shutdown to (possibly) fix it. I've created a new thread in the Rogue's Gallery. Please post your updated characters here.

GPEKO,
looks good. I assume you counted 4 gp for the Traveller's outfit and the cloak, substracting 5 gp from the cost due to the clothes you would receive for free? Only thing I could find other than that is your Initiative, which should be +1. The village is named Eldeth.

Fanog

dead_radish

Explorer
Hmm. I found the rogue's gallery, but can't get in. Hopefully someone can get to page one, as I didn't keep a separate record of Kabashi.

But Fanog: I am going to start with a single level in a warrior class. I can do either Warmain (which has the argument of having Intimidate as a class skill), or Totem Warrior, which I like better, but doesn't let me have Intimidate. *sigh*. I'd go Litorian, but they don't have martial weapon.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
I just decided what I want to do. I'll keep Arkanos the way he is but Multiclass into Magister at 2nd level and go up 1 class in each every other level. Make him a traditional Ftr/Mage.

Fanog

First Post
Sorry, boards were down yesterday during the time I had availiable for posting. The problem doesn't seem to be fixed, I'll ask Piratecat again.

Mute will post his character today, I think. It seems like he's doing either a witch or an Unfettered.

Argent,
I'm fine with you going Magister, either at first level of as a straight multi-class. We're not underway yet, so feel free to switch around some things on your character.

Dead_Radish,
(Edit): I'm fine with Wolverine Totem Warrior. To avoid stepping on the toes of the giant, I wouldn't do bear if I were you. Also, you're going Mage Blade after one level, right? In that case, you can switch Sneak for Intimidate as a Wolverine totem warrior class skill.

Fanog

Last edited:

Fanog

First Post
I just checked the Offline content of my home computer, it still contains a copy of Page 1 of this thread. We already have a new RG, I'll also make a new OOC thread. That way, we won't have to use the Quicky Reply exclusively. I'll put up a link here when I have the new OOC thread up. I'll reprint any vital information that was in Page 1 of this thread.

Hoping that solves all of out problems,
Fanog

Remove ads