[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - OOC

garyh

First Post
Updated!!!

Mirthcard: Giant Giant (aiming towards Greenbond)
Kajamba Lion: Litorian Oathsworn
Cordo: Loresong Faen Magister (probably)
rangerjohn: ??? Totem Warrior
garyh: ???
ShadowX: ???

Once I see what race rangerjohn plays and what combo ShadowX plays, I'll make my selection.

Rybaer

First Post
Cast of players set

Well, Wizwrm never responded, so ShadowX is in. This is the final cast of players:

Kajamba Lion
rangerjohn
garyh
mirthcard
Cordo
ShadowX

As a couple of you are playing sans book at this point, I realize it'll take a little longer to make characters. Let's try to wrap that up within a week or so. Those of us with the book can help provide info as needed.

Rybaer

First Post
Oh, and one more tidbit on taking levels in Giant. Though the books says that you don't become size Large until you take the third level of giant, I envision the three levels as a gradual increase in size. So, you start around 7' and gain 1 or 1.5 feet per level - each in a short ceremony. You'd just be considered size Medium until that last level.

Mostly just an asthetic thing. I think it works better having a gradual range of giant sizes rather than only two distinct ones.

rangerjohn

Explorer
Well since we want to all be different races, I guess I'll be human. How well do humans and litorians get along? I would think a totem warrior would spending more time in the wilderness than the city.

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
rangerjohn said:
Well since we want to all be different races, I guess I'll be human. How well do humans and litorians get along?

According to the book, litorians and humans "have shared the same lands...for centuries, [but] the two races usually keep their distance." (18) I feel silly quoting directly, but I couldn't come out with a good paraphrase. :p I don't really see any problems that'll come out of having a human and a litorian, particularly not given the above statement.

Best,
tKL

Old Fezziwig

Well, that was a real trip for biscuits.
I have just one thing to say about starting money for an oathsworn—bleh. No tools, no weapons, no armor. What the hell do I spend it on? :D So far I'm still working on the idea that he's assigned to protect someone else, so I've gone towards putting money into things that will make that easier and (also) towards things that would be useful in an emergency. Hmm... Anyhow, everything but the history's up in the PC thread.

If anyone wants to combine their character concept with mine (litorian bodyguard?), let me know. I'm not necessarily looking for a character that wants a bodyguard, but I want to check with everyone before Khajom "adopts" someone. :p

Best,
tKL

garyh

First Post
I'm going with a Sibeccai warmain. Looks like the party could use the muscle.

Mirthcard: Giant Giant (aiming towards Greenbond)
Kajamba Lion: Litorian Oathsworn
Cordo: Loresong Faen Magister
rangerjohn: Human (Animal?) Totem Warrior
garyh: Sibeccai Warmain
ShadowX: Verrik Winter Witch

I'll get my PC up this this weekend.

ShadowX

First Post
I was wondering, do you get bonus readied spells for high spellcasting stats? And is the bonus spells table the same as regular D&D?

Remove ads