[AU] Stone Bones

Erekose13

Explorer
"The Stone of the Earth hunt those who would defile." says Phaern to the last Vallorian left alive. If he makes a move, Phaern will cast a mindstab on him.

Ashy

First Post
"Anything we want to know from them?", Darthallys snaps, looking across the room to Atlas. You can tell by the murderous look in his eyes that he is only barely keeping his lust for blood in check.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The vallorian is dying slowly. He won't last more than a few moments. The one Darthallys pushed into the vat seems to have dissolved. The racks of weapons stands ready for inspection. However, it becomes clear that taking these weapons along will be like taking along a tangle of snakes. The swords either seem to writhe towards you, eager for blood, watch you with eyes, or drip with a caustic green substance. Arrows have tiny fanged maws at their tips. Sheilds have eyes and fanged mouths on them, tentacles, or strange orifices. Armor crawls with worms, or seems to be made of beetles. All of them seem to be fractious, as if they can't wait to feast upon your blood.*

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet blinks in confusion, and knocks one of the weapons off the rack with his greatsword, watching to see what it will do, half expecting it to rise up and chase after him, or attempt to eat his iron sword.*

Rybaer

First Post
"Disgusting," Leesea says as she flies cautiously over the weapons. "I wonder if we can undo the perversion these weapons have been through? Perhaps with these vats?"

As long as the last vallorian is under close watch, Leesea will begin to search the area for any written notes that might explain the process by which they were creating the weapons.

(ooc - Search +7)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The weapons seem hostile, but only if one would pick them up. They cannot move on their own, apparently. The vats have half-formed weapons and armor in them, along with something like flesh, something like slime, and shards of stone. Apparently the weapons and armor are grown in the vats. Of written notes you fine only one, written on gray paper. It is a list, in strange shorthand, of what Leesea can eventually decipher as a list of things to be made. It is not signed.*

Gideon

First Post
Atlas

"I can think of no other questions. Can we fish one of the stones, without touching slime, out as proof for the serpent "

*Turning his face down the hallway, Atlas makes a quick search of the hallway past the door to listen/look for any scouts that may have heard the sortie.

Erekose13

Explorer
"We could probably drop those weapons into my little bag. I think it may be able to contain these malevolent creations." replies Phaern.

"Let me see if I can grab it." says Phaern, flying in low over one of the vats. He tries to pick out one of the larger pieces, or atleast as large as he thinks he might be able to lift.

Remove ads