• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Stone Bones

Gideon

First Post
Atlas

"Careful of that goo, none of us know if it is bad."

*Atlas takes a few steps forward to grab Phaern if something happens.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
OOC - Does anyone have lesser telekinesis on them?

*Phaern tries to locate an appropriately-sized shard in the vats of bubbling ooze, but he would have to touch the flesh and slime in order to get it. It smells like both rot and acid at the same time, and the fumes burn his eyes when he gets close.*

Ashy

First Post
Darthallys snorts, "I would stay away from a bath in that vat, Phaern - unless you want to emerge with a few less limbs. It completely consumed the poor bastard I kicked into it."

The sibeccai moves over to the weapon rack and snags a couple of the longest weapons, looking primarily for a large shield, staff, or something else that is better suited for his plan. He then moves over to the vat and begins using the item to try and fish out one of the shards...

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*As Darthallys picks up a spear, its fanged head tries to twist in his grasp and bite him! It bends around and chomps into his hand, hanging on with the tenacity of a terrier.*

OOC - Take 2 points of damage.

Rybaer

First Post
Leesea watches the spear turn back on Darthallys in disgust.

"What perversions," she mutters. "Here, I think you've got the right idea, but you lack the skill to pull it off. I've actually been trained in handling this sort of thing."

She lands next to Darthallys and tries to grab onto the shaft of the spear. She will bend her mind to emulate the perverse mindset of the vallorian, trying to force the weapon to obey her will and release its hold on the sibbecai.

(ooc - Use Magic Device +14 to emulate race...would have used alignment, but that's not an option in AE.)

If she can get control over the spear, she'll use it to (quickly) fish out a shard or two from the vat.

Ashy

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*As Darthallys picks up a spear, its fanged head tries to twist in his grasp and bite him! It bends around and chomps into his hand, hanging on with the tenacity of a terrier.*

OOC - Take 2 points of damage.

Darthallys yelps in surprise, but holds his hand as Leesea moves to assist. During the entire process, he fixes a murderous stare to the perverted spear...

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet shakes his head, still a bit concerned that the woman had been so familiar with him.* These weapons are truly vicious. Clever, but obscene. My own sword will be tested by them, I think.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Eeck." says Phaern seeing the spear attack Darthalys. "Ever more glad that I didnt stick my hand in there, if these things were birthed in that disgusting goo. Indeed with another hour I might have an answer, but hopefully someone else had an idea because I do not know if we have another hour to waste."

Remove ads