• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[AU] Stone Bones

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Leesea grabs the murderous spear, and with a sickening twist of her mind, manages to convince the spear she is of the vallorian race. It quiets down and releases its hold on Darthallys. Carefully she manuvers the heavy spear to the vats and fishes out a shard of stone.*

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet smiles slightly.* "Well done, Leesea! Impressive control." *He steps up, peering at the stone, though keeping his distance from the spear.*

Gideon

First Post
Atlas

*Atlas stands smiling over the rest of the small group.

"Can you get it in to a bag? We need to keep moving."

*Taking another quick look down the hallway from his position by the door.

If these weapons are as important to them as I think they are...they'll have more guards.

Rybaer

First Post
Leesea flicks the stone into Atlas' bag, then tosses the spear back onto the weapon pile with an involuntary shudder.

"Thanks, Kelthet," she says. "I just hope I don't have to do that too often."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*What shall you do now? You still have plenty of time before "nightfall". Is Leesea going to try to calm the weapons long enough to get them into the bag of holding that Phaern has? Are they just going with the stone shard?*

*Kelthet feels something slimy on his neck and almost swats it when he realizes its the snail. It's traveling down his arm and seems to be going in the direction of the vats. Its shell is beginning to show the shifting, swirling colors of its parent.*

Ashy

First Post
Darthallys looks to Atlas, rubbing the bite on his arm. "Well, we have the stone - now what shall we do with the acursed thing?"

Gideon

First Post
Atlas

*Looking over at Dar

"Get your wound wrapped up and then we'll keep moving. If we can keep a couple weapons to show the eart serpent do that too." The last bit of that is directed to the group as a whole.

*Walking over to the greenbond and the akashic(Leesa?) Atlas lets out in a soft grumble.

"Can you two move us towards the serpent? There is another, larger camp in the way, correct?"

dead_radish

Explorer
*Kelthet reaches around and carefully picks the snail off his neck.* Now how did you get out of the lantern, little one? "Dac, can you come over here when you have a minute?" *He watches the snail try to reach the bubbling vats, and ponders as he waits for the greenbond.* "I think that my snail might be connected to these vats somehow - maybe they grow them as guards? Have you ever heard of that? Does there seem to be anything wrong with him? Do you think we should let him in the goo?" *He stops, surprised at the number of questions, and waits for the Sibeccai's thoughts.*

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Indacalis takes a look at the snail. Then the vat. Then the snail. Then the vat again. He carefully thinks, and gently picks up the snail and looks at him. Then he looks at the vat again.*

"I think... He is a natural creature, though he has a magical nature. I don't think he was grown in the vat. But I think he could... take the goo into him. Eat it. It would feed his nature," Indacalis says after long and ponderous consideration.

Remove ads