AU Sunless Citadel (3.0/3.5) Seeking ALTERNATES

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Welcome Gideon,

I had to roll stats quite a few times as the first three sets I rolled ended up with negative adjustment modifiers.

9, 10, 12, 12, 13, 16

If you can, work into your backstory that you were somehow involved with an adventuring group known as The Broken Blades, lead by twin Giant brothers... definately not nice people. Somehow they ended up abandoning you in the Citadel (they weren't interested in exploring it).

Gideon

First Post
Daro, Verrik Magister

Daro
Verrik, Magister 1
(medium Humanoid)
True Name: Jurmodt
Hit Dice: 1d6+1 (7)
Initiative: +1
Speed: 30ft
Armor Class: 11 (+1 Dex)
Base Attack/Grapple: +0/-1
Attack: Staff -1 1d6-1
Space/Reach: 5x5/5
Sqecial Qualities: Sensory Control, Spell-Like Abilities, Spell Access
Saves: Fort- +1, Ref- +1, Will- +4
Abilities: Str- 9, Dex-12, Con-13, Int-16, Wis-14, Cha-8
Languages: Common, Verrik, Faen, Draconic, Giant
Skills: Concentration +5, Decipher Script +7, Knowledge(Ceremony) +7, Knowledge (Magic) +7, Spellcraft +7
Feats: Sensitive, Psion

Description:
Wearing a flowing robe of a dark blue color that clashes horribly with his deep red skin. Black hair and dark eyes stand out
against a crooked nose a jutting jaw. Standing at a tiny 5'3" and weighing a slight 145 lbs Daro is less than physically impressive or freightening.
Daro's Staff is made of raw ebony intertwined with colored glass creating a look similar to a stain glass window rolled into a 5' Tall, 1.5" diameter tube.

Personality:
Less pragmatic and dry than the rest of his race, Daro sports a sense of humor that grates on everybody elses nerves as his timing and expressions are never funny.
Daro has the desire to interact with those around him and continually renews his hope for being liked and accepted in the world. Daro is an optimist believing in the
good of other people and the ability for all races to coexist peacefully.

History:
Daro left his village at the fairly young age of 15 because of his interest in the rest of the world and its peoples. Having a strong grasp of magic and an
inquisitive mind Daro quickly fell into adventuring as a way to make money, be accepted, and increase his magical skill. Unfortunatly, luck being a stranger to
Daro left him in the company of two giants and their band of misfits. This band, the Broken Blades, were looting a citidel to the south of Daro's people.
Daro, upon his objection to the rampant destruction of various ancient works of art, was removed from the group. The giants beat the young verrik senseless
stole what wealth he had and left him for dead. When Daro awoke he had the first stirings of true anger. An anger he intends to one day lay at the feet of the
Giant brother corpses.

Stuff: Magister Staff, Robes

Spells:
Slots/Day: 0th- 4

Spell-Like Abilities(All 1/day):Contact, Sense Thoughts, Lesser Telekinesis

Spells Readied: 0th-5, 1st-3
0th: Glowglobe(lesser), Hygiene, Read Magic, Minor Illusion, Detect Magic
1st: Mind Stab, Transfer Wounds(lesser), Open Lock

Last edited:

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Welcome Gideon

Cool. ^_^

Couple things: Zalavat (I think that's how you spell it) is north of the citadel, which is in Fallanor. The state of things between Zalavat and Fallanor is more or less like a cold war. Verrik aren't exactly welcomed in the human-centric Fallanor, but they're not mistreated (much) either.

You can appear at the conclusion of round one of the fight against the mauve dead things. I'll provide you with an initiative at that time. The only hiccup, of course, is that I'm going out of town for the next 4 days. So It'll be 4 days till anything happens in the game.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
We're now seeking a couple alternates.

Yo! Barak, are you still around? I've made you an alternate as you haven't been posting. If you'd like to contest that, just let me know.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Okay Eerekose13, you're an alternate. :D Please come up with a level one pc. Any class should do... though the current pcs lack a skills oriented guy (though I don't really see this hurting them too much, AU is really good about letting players play what they want).

If you want rolled stats... 9, 12, 13, 14, 12, 15 (http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?a=show&id=55495)

At the moment we've got:
* Fighter
* Witch
* Greenbond
* Champion
* Magister

Last edited:

Remove ads