AU Sunless Citadel (3.0/3.5) Seeking ALTERNATES

Lobo Lurker

First Post
Yup, I did notice that. ;) That's why I suggested a skills guy instead of a trap spotter. :D I noticed a lack of the Gather Information (*cough* plot-hook distribution mechanism *cough*) skill while in town. It's not necessary though, if no one wants to play anything like that, I can always introduce a hamstrung npc... which I'm thinking of doing anyway.

Erekose13

Explorer
Thinking of resurrecting one of my characters for a campaign on here that fell through before it really got going. Chenroeth of the Seven Stars, Litorian Mageblade 1. He'll need a bit of a reworking (to try and fit Gather Info in :)) but he is already 30 point buy and first level. You can actually find the current version in my sig post.

Erekose13

Explorer
Chenroeth of the Seven Stars

Chenroeth of the Seven Stars
Truename: Loremthar, currently only he knows his true name

male litorian mageblade 1: CR 1; male humanoid (litorian); HD 1d8+1; hp 9 (disabled -2, dying -12); Init +2; Spd 30 ft.; AC 18, touch 12, flat-footed 16 [+2 dex, +4 armor, +2 shield]; Bab +0; Grapple +3; Atk +5 melee (battleaxe, 1d8+4/x3) or +2 ranged (throwing axe, 1d6+3/x2/10'); SQ Athame, Litorian Qualities, Hero Points: 2; SV Fort +1, Ref +2, Will +0; Str 16, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 14.

Skills and Feats: Climb +3 [0], Concentration +5 [4], Gather Information +4 [4cc], Intimidate +6 [2], Jump +3 [0], Listen +2 [0], Search +2 [0], Speak Language (Common, Litorian), Spot +2 [0], Wilderness Survival +3 [2]; Born Hero, Bonded Item (Runethorn).

Athame(Su): Bonded with Runethorn his battleaxe. In his hands it functions as a battleaxe +1 and he is able to cast his spells with only verbal components.

Litorian Traits(Ex): Low-light vision.

Spells (3/1) Base Save 12+spell level. Currently readied: 0th - canny effort, detect magic, glowglobe (lesser); 1st - scent tracker.

Gear: Runethorn (battleaxe), throwing axes (2), chain shirt, long shield, flint and steel, rations (2), backpack, adventurer's outfit. 50gp

History: Long ago, before the Dramojh came, there was a legend among some of the tribes of the plains. The legend said that there will come a time when a great hero will be born among them when an unknown threat descended upon the land. The legend spoke of many signs which would help guide the people to their chosen one. Most tribes who knew of the legend followed the Rune Messiah, or those champions who came forward during the final war against the Dramojh. One tribe in particular, held the belief that the hero the legends spoke of had not yet come, that the portents had not been fulfilled. The Seven Stars tribe passed the legend down through the ages, telling the story at every Moon's Eve in a great ritual.

Chenroeth believes that he is that hero. He has always been very lucky and skilled in both war and wizardry. He is over confident in his abilities and many find his brash temperment can sometimes impeed his vision of the world. His tribal leaders have sent him out exploring, hoping that some worldly experience will tighten the rein on his cockyness. Two summers ago he left his tribe to travel; since that time he has helped a number of merchants traveling the plains. He has met many people in his travels and enlightened them all with tales of the hero of the seven stars tribe.

Personality: Chenroeth is very sure of himself and he likes to tales of his encounters. He will often tell stories about the hero, but he has a little bit of sense sometimes to avoid stating his belief that he is that hero. He values much of the things that all Litorians do - honor, truth, battle. In combat he is fearless and will not retreat from combat even against overwhelming odds because he feels that the slight against his honor would be to great.

Description: Chernoeth is a tall litorian and quite heavy. At 6'5" he towers over many of his companions. His mane is large and full, a point of pride for him. His fur is a light tan colour. He wears his chainmail and shield as often as he can. His twin throwing axes hang from his belt and his broad battleaxe, Runethorn is usually hooked into his harness across his back.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry I was just waiting till I had a sec to update him. There you go, not a whole lot of Gather Info, but it's a Cross class skill even tho Mageblades are Cha based, go figure, he does have Intimidate though too :)

Erekose13

Explorer
cool thanks, wasnt sure if you started characters with any. let me know if you need me. you can email me at erekose13(at)hotmail(dot)com if I dont spot the post on here right away.

Remove ads