• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ferrix

Explorer
With a laugh, Ignazio congradulates the halfling, "excellent! Quite the manner in which to show up the bully my little friend, don't bother about the meal. It'll be on me, sit, relax. Tell me, what's your name?" He gestures towards the seat opposite himself.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
The barmaid acknowledges Ignazios offer to pay and walks off to serve other customers. You notice the bard still staring almost blanky at his ammulet subtley mouthing words as if tlaking to it, it is a strange sight. The bard then quickly walks out of the bar.

lotuseater

Explorer
Mulch, growing increasingly annoyed by the bard's strange behavior, goes to sit next to the others. Have you fellows noticed that Bard over there? Not only does he refuse to play, but he seems to be muttering to himself.

lotuseater

Explorer
I don't think we should sit for this, he exlaims, banging the table for emphasis. Travellers from all over come to this establishment, weary from their journey. Is it too much to ask for a bit of entertainment. I don't know about you, but when I'm enjoying my supper, I like some merriment to go along with it. Well, I'm going to get to the bottom of it.

He waves over to the server as he talks, without waiting for any kind of response from the others.

Tyreus

First Post
Regis looks surprised at the dwarfs irratation. He shrugs and orders a water, then continues his conversation with the others.

(EDIT: Oops, misread lotuseaters post)

Last edited:

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Just as the server is coming over there is a massive explosion! The server and a few other people flew across the bar and smash against the wall, the impact killing them. Suddenly the sorceror notices that his magic seems out of control and wild and he can feel it churning inside him. Reaching to use it all would be futile, and if he did manage to grab ahold of some of his magicla energy, he does not know if he could control it.

A pitch black figure stands in a hold in the nearby wall. It is humanoid but even in broad daylight is black as the night. In addition to eminating an aura of blackness, he appears to be wearing a black cloak with hard pointed shoulder pieces. It's eyes, the only thing not black about it, are nothing more than bright glowing green light. It looks aorund eyeing the sorceror for a while and then says in a voice that seems to be comprised of every male voice imaginable, as long as it is a bass/baritone voice says:

What we seek is not here, and none of these weaklings could pose any challenge for us to expand our power.

The creature eyes the sorceror one last time then scoffs and in a bright green flash of light dissapears. most of the patrons are cowering in fear and some are praying to theri favorite deity while others quickly run back to their homes. A pall of fear hangs over the inn as workers and guards begin to pick up the pieces of debris and the bodies that were a result of the creature action.

Ferrix

Explorer
The internal energies he so often commands in flux within him, Ignazio forces himself to stem the urge to match the violence around him with the chaos churning inside. Those green eyes remind me of the gem that bard was wearing, he thinks to himself. He sighs as his gaze falls upon the crumpled form of the waitress. Shaking his head, he downs the last of the wine in his glass and thinks for a moment about what just occurred..

OOC: Spellcraft check 1d20+5 [20] 25, Knowledge (arcana check 1d20+5 [12] 17

Remove ads