ChaosEvoker

First Post
The ring is definately made of solid gold, the diamond simply pushed into the soft metal which must have been suddenly fortified with magic to make it unmaleble.

The ring gives off a strong aura of magic.

Some of the crowd notices the arugment between the sorceror and the dwarf and begin mumbling about it. The rumors and comments make their way to Regis and Remo. By that time however there are quotes like:

Yeah the sorceror ALMOST thre a fireball RIGHT IN HIS FACE. Fortunately they called it off and are investigating the area...

Tyreus

First Post
Regis will make his way to Ignazio and Mulch to see what's going on. Seeing that they seem to be working together more then fighting, he will approach them. Do either of you know what happened?

lotuseater

Explorer
It was the fault of that bard, undoubtedly. Mulch spits on the floor in disgust, and continues, I don't suppose it's any business of mine to figure out exactly what was going on, but I can tell you this: if I ever come across him again, I'll let him have it.

He looks down at the newcomer curiously. Who are you?

Ferrix

Explorer
He couldn't get his entertainment for the night, so of course it was the bard's fault, Ignazio snaps. He pockets the ring, figuring now isn't the best time for more investigation of it. Perhaps if he hadn't been served on time, it would have been the cooks fault or the waitress. Although, I do believe the bard was involved in some way, we are not in a place to put the blame on anyone at the moment.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Suddenly the bard walks in, though he carries no green amulet and his face no longer looks off.

By the gods! What happened here? Surely this was a truly hanus act! Whoever is responsible should be punished!

lotuseater

Explorer
Mulch gives a hearty laugh at the Sorceror's retort, accompanied by a good natured slap on his back. Very good. You have more of a backbone than I first gave you credit for.

Turning to the halfling, he says, My name is Mulch Longbeard. I'm not sure of our scholar friend's name, but now that we've been at least improperly introduced, let me buy you fellows a drink. I need something strong to wash away the taste of smoke and ash.

And then he notices the sudden entrance of the Bard. As the musician finishes speaking, the dwarf charges at him, his lumbering hulk crashing past tables and patrons, ready to grapple him to the ground before he has a chance to cause any more explosions. As he charges, he shouts:

So you've come back to the scene of your crime. Well you deserve a good pummelling, not only for all these people you've murdered today, but also the fact you don't know how to pronounce heinous.

(i'll leave it for you to decide if this requires an initiative roll)

ChaosEvoker

First Post
(Yeah yeah make fun of my typo)

The bard suddenly disappears and his voice speaks form random places in the room. It changes location each sentance.

I don't know what you are talking about. I just arrived here and I was scheduled to play here soon. Whoever or whatever you saw was not me but someone else.

Remove ads