ChaosEvoker

First Post
(The sorceror is on the right track, I thought te first thing he would do would be try out his new ring)

The ring looks similar to the medallion but looks of a different make.

(Alright, I normally would be a bit more detailed, usually when I foudn the time to post, however, I had little time. I'll try to do better in the future and I appologize)

ChaosEvoker

First Post
The general atmosphere of the place is fear. As it begins to be obvious that everything is over, the mood begins to recover. The bartender, furiously standing back at his bar, is ranting on about how much it will cost to repair the wall. Many of the injured are being hleped, by both you and others. Blood trickles down many hands and there are a few burns from the explosion. Most people were disoriented or bruised more than anything. The two dead were taken out to be buried later, their cold corpses serving as a reminder of the evil that had befallen the place. Many who are recovering begin leaving to their homes and places to get back to families and life.

Tyreus

First Post
Hmm... A ring that may teleport us to an unknown and potentially dangerous place... well, what the hell are we waiting for? Let's try it out and find adventure and glory! Regis exclaims, leaving out the part about the chances of an untimely death on the other side, and wondering why he didn't become a bard...

ChaosEvoker

First Post
Ah the final hook...

In almost an instant wthe world goes black and then returns. Everythign seems normal except you are seeing the world as if you were wearign purple sunglasses. However you see small bright green arrows that seem to form a path.

(Basically this ring out lines a path for you to follow other than making everything a purplish tint it has no particularly significant effect other than that)

Tyreus

First Post
(I hope the arrows don't lead to a box proped up by a stick that has a treasure chest in the middle)

Regis will shrug and follow Ignazio.

ChaosEvoker

First Post
(This assumes you all decide to follow)
You follow the arrows until you come to the entrance to a dungeon. You nitice some humanoid footprints. A cloak lays nearby, you remember it as the cloak the bard was wearing. The tracks lead into the dungeon.

Remove ads