• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sialia

First Post
Re: ;)

veinglory said:
hey man, that was 66 pixel wide not 64! Well, actually even I can shrink off two pixels -- happy happy me. I would like the red & blue one too, how do I split if off from its friends? I tried the elf avatar at rpg.net where the limit is 50 pixles and it looks a bit odd, but I though the red and blue feather one might still work at that size...

Here ya go, at 50px. Actually, now that you mention it, I am in need of an illustration of a vampiric nature, but it's a bit of a hush hush project. I'll email you seperately about it. . .

Attachments

• blueredvein.jpg
    blueredvein.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 489

Sialia

First Post
BOZ said:
you can do one for me if you're really that bored. :D

why not make it a monster?

Can I do you a Uakari? Can I huh? They are the bomb as far as I'm concerned. I want to play one.

Heck, I wanna be one for a day or two . . .

matter of fact, since I'm about to go off camping tomorrow, I think I may go indulge in that fantasy for a few days.

I'll get to work on the sketching when i get back . . .

Sialia

First Post
Knightfall--I promise I will work on yours while I'm on the airplane. None of the eletronic doodles I've tried have worked out, so I'm going back to pen and paper for this one.

Ferret--last night's work wasn't nearly as good as yours so I'm not showing it to you. If I come up with anything half as cute, i'll put it up when I get back.

Have a good week, all!

Ferret

Explorer
Sialia said:
but . . but . . that's a terrific avatar! I've always loved that ferret in a hat!

I'll think about it, but I'm not sure I can realy improve on it--it's simple, reads well at small size, and expresses personality and humor in a striking way.

It's a good face.

I like the rough quality of it--smoothing it out wouldn't increase the amount of character you get across.

It's got kitch.

Thanks. :)

Smoke and Mirrors

First Post
hey sialia. I've got an avatar of a character I'm playing called mutt. It's just a line drawing, so if your interested and have time could you spice it up with possibly more color and form? Thanks alot, and most excellent work by the way!

Sialia

First Post
Hey S&M --I like that! I'll see what I can do with it. Any preferences about hair color, clothes colors, etc., or should I just go for it?

All--I'm only just back--I'll need a little time to get organized and settled in.

It was a fabulous trip!

Be in touch shortly!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads