First Post
My animated gif ownz j00!

Attachments

• kq19 cover art.jpg
    kq19 cover art.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 142

Doomsdaisy

First Post
The avatars are cool. Its well hidden, and I'd have to search for it again, but there is a button on one of the many personal options menus that allows you to look at ALL of the avatars at once. It took about ten minutes to load over a cable modem, heaven help those of you with dialups.

My only complaint is that out of the 300,000 avatars, half of them are FREAKIN' POKEMON CHARACTERS!!!

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
I like that...

...there is a selection of female choices, though we need more X-men like Pheonix, Rogue, Storm and others, as well as a few more DC Heroes, video games...OOH! I would love to have Lara Croft. I may have to go hunting...

Ashtal

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I really like Mark's Avatar - it's suitably creepy! :eek:

As for the large number of Pokémon avatars: Yeah, but a few are usable, I guess... :p Let's just hope that the number of other avatars will increase soon.

Lucita

First Post
For anyone who still seeks the full list of Avatars...

Scroll to the top of your screen and click on "user cp." From there, click on "edit options." Scroll all the way down on the new screen, and click on the link entitled "More Info" underneath the Avatar heading. Then, come back several hours later and you should be able to see half of the available avatars.

Needless to say, there are not any that suitably represent my beauty.

Lidda

First Post
What? Lucita, all the WotC Iconics have broadband connections. Didn't White Wolf include one in your benefits package?

What? They didn't?

Too freakin' bad. Our dental plan is better too!

I must say I like your avatar Lidda.

Attachments

• chase _0transparent.png
    chase _0transparent.png
    213.7 KB · Views: 3,370
  • chase_2transparent.png
    chase_2transparent.png
    169.7 KB · Views: 297
  • chase_3transparent.png
    chase_3transparent.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 250
  • condition_largetransparent.png
    condition_largetransparent.png
    205.8 KB · Views: 2,407
  • condition_3transparent.png
    condition_3transparent.png
    180.9 KB · Views: 309
  • condition1transparent.png
    condition1transparent.png
    243.8 KB · Views: 589
  • conditionchase.png
    conditionchase.png
    244.1 KB · Views: 266

Lucita

First Post
Lidda said:
What? Lucita, all the WotC Iconics have broadband connections. Didn't White Wolf include one in your benefits package?

As a matter of fact, they did. I stated "several hours" because I realize that not everyone benefits from such an arrangment.

Our dental plan is better too!

We do not recieve a dental plan.

Of course, since the vast majority of White Wolf's employees have transcended petty mortal concerns, including dentistry, there is no need for a dental plan. If we require new teeth, we simply regenerate them.

Remove ads