Avengers, 1889 [IC]

Elric

First Post
"The journey to the Channel will be long and arduous, though. Perhaps we should adjourn for the evening and set out on these tasks on the morrow?"

Karl Green

First Post
Elric said:
"The journey to the Channel will be long and arduous, though. Perhaps we should adjourn for the evening and set out on these tasks on the morrow?"

[I should add, that it would be several hours on the freight ship... some of the Avengers could make it out there pretty darn fast if they wanted]

Elric

First Post
"Or perhaps Justice and Thor could go investigate that site in the English Channel this evening using your powers of flight while the rest of us search for this lighthouse. Justice, if your powers will allow you to take another Avenger with you over such a long distance, perhaps the Scarlet Witch could join you. Scarlet Witch, what do you think? I suspect that your mystic arts would prove invaluable in determining what occurred at that site earlier today."

Redclaw

First Post
I'm pretty sure I could take us all, Cap, as long as I don't need to worry much about defending myself or attacking anyone, he says with a small grimace and a quick stretch of the bruised area on his chest.

Blind Azathoth

Explorer
When the gold coin is passed around, Thor's eyes narrow, and he informs the others of its origins. And when they begin to formulate their plan to fly together, Thor hefts Mjolnir and lets it rest on his shoulder. "Do not worry about me," he says. "I can fly there under my own power, and if we happen to encounter any obstacles, Mjolnir and I shall attend to them."

Elric

First Post
"Very well. Let us set out for this mysterious location in the English Channel"

(Captain Britania is a little amazed by his protege's power)

Redclaw

First Post
Justice concentrates for a moment, and then the entire group of Avengers (other than Thor) lift off the ground, surrounded by the tell-tale glow of his telekinetic powers. He starts by guiding the rest of the group to the building where Wolverine is located.
[sblock=ooc]
switch array to flight 4 (15 app), force field 6 (28 app), telekinesis 5 (16 app) for a total of 59/60 app. [/sblock]

Remove ads