Awakening of the Nymerians.

Zack2216

First Post
Laharl, Albino Human Wilder

OOC: looking at the orb, what direction is it pointing in? Also, I am making sure that Farantir sees it.

DrZombie

First Post
Although his face is hard to read, you think a flicker of surprise crosses his face as Laharl mentions he's from another world. Hesitantly Farantir takes the orb, muttering a prayer to the spirits as he stares at the orb. (casting detect magic) He is silent for a while, turning it over and figuring out where it is pointing to.

Rayex

First Post
Farantir:
You detect a weak divination aura comming from the orb.
The orb is pointing west, by your estimation straight for Loniagarden, the home of the Thals.

Rayex

First Post
Symian:
The helmet is just that, a helmet, at the flail is a heavy one, designed for use with two hands.
The scalemail and the large metal shield are both magic, and you can detect an enchantment aura on both the objects. However, when you touch them your head start spinning and your stomach roils from the evil feeling they give out.

The sage also takes a good look at the remnants before answering any more questions. "As to why you are here, I am not sure. From what I was able to understand, you are here for a purpose that would reveal itself over time. How you got here is much easier to explain. You were brought here by magic of course! A powerfull spell was cast to bring you here, a spell of such power that surpas my own by far, and my powers are quite formidable indeed."

By now Myria start speaking as well. "A joining of both my own and Norkolis gods did this. They together cast a spell to get you here. I am indeed sorry, but we are as confused as you are about this whole affair. We won't ask you to join in our war, for after this attack it is surely a war, but somehow you were brought into this. It is now clear to me who we are up against. This was a Revenant, a creature belonging to Maldibion the Untrue, the God of Dreams. I will call in leaders from the other communities, and hopefully we will be able to start an alliance against this formidable and unpredictable foe. If you would like to stay, we might be able to determine more of what your purpose in this will be."

Ghostknight

First Post
Looking with disgust at the evil objects Symian loks at both Norkoli and Myria

"Like it or not, I am involved in this war. If the magics used to bring us were cast by Gods, than they are unlikely to send us back until they are ready, which is likely to be only when we have done whatever it is they want. It would be nice to know what that is though!

I for one will wait for you to gather your leaders. No need to wander aimlessly when hopefully those coming can show a path! In the meantime- haven't you got some way to destroy these evil items? Or at least to purge them of their evilness?"

Someone

Adventurer
"I don´t want anybody telling me what to do!" exclaims Havort. But sighs and continues: "But I have no idea of where to go either, so anything but staying here waiting for other ´revenant´ attack sounds good. And why a god should bring me here? Its just stupid!"

Rayex

First Post
"I am not able to remove some of the enchantmens on the items and let others be. I can remove all magic from them if you'd like me to." Myria explains.
"But now I am affraid I must rest. Thank you all" she makes a sweeping gesture at you all "for destroying this vile creature. I would like to speak with you again later this night, after I have sent word out to the other leards. Norkoli, if you please?"

The little man smiles at you and wink, before casting a spell. He disapears in a puff of smoke.

"Oh, one last thing my friends. Be aware of your dreams, they are Maldibions domain. If you dream anything peculiar, please wake up. His powers are... strange and unknown to me."

DrZombie

First Post
Farantir snorts, and gives back the stone. "I am very interested in how you got to this place, and in who gave this to you. It seems to me the spirits have placed you in my path, for you are going in the exact same direction as me, to the forests of the Thals." He gives you another unreadable look. "For good or for bad, it seems we travel together." He sighs, and loads one of the packs from the horse on his back. "I hope you can ride bareback. You won't be able to keep up with me otherwise. We have a long way to go."

Remove ads