Awakening of the Nymerians.

DrZombie

First Post
Zack2216 said:
""I'm ready. Shall we be off?"
The tall Tor just snorts, and starts a ground-eating pace, faster than a human's running speed, and he looks as if he can keep on running forever. His eyes scan the horizon, looking for signs of trouble. He leads his horse with Laharl on by the reins. At dawn he stops for a moment, both to rest and to pray to the spirits. Although his unfamiliar body language is hard to read, Laharl gets the impression that Farantir is scared, nervous. Soon the jopurney continues, as fast as Farantir can push himself. The fast pace leaves no time nor breath for talking, and during the infrequent stops Farantir is silent, thinking about something. As dusks settles upon the land he stops at a little well, and prepares to make camp.

Rayex

First Post
I owe you all an appology. The situation at work an at home the last months have drained me emotionally and physically, and my creativity have come to a stop. I should have said something earlier; I honestly dont know why I didnt. However, things looks to be getting better now, and I feel the "urge" returning. I will try as best as I can to continue this game. I have no plans what so ever to stop this game, but I expect it to go slower than I thought when I started it. Again, I am sorry, and hope you all still are with me.

Rayex

Drakknyte32

First Post
Joy and tragedy interwined with one. While the master of games has returned, the troll with claws must depart. Calculus does homework does not enjoy competition.

(I have an urge to write a Haiku but I have no idea how. Anyways, I'm afraid I have to drop the game, College is taking up all my spare time and then some.)

Remove ads