Awakening of the Nymerians.

Ghostknight

First Post
Rayex said:
I owe you all an appology. The situation at work an at home the last months have drained me emotionally and physically, and my creativity have come to a stop. I should have said something earlier; I honestly dont know why I didnt. However, things looks to be getting better now, and I feel the "urge" returning. I will try as best as I can to continue this game. I have no plans what so ever to stop this game, but I expect it to go slower than I thought when I started it. Again, I am sorry, and hope you all still are with me.

Rayex

Not a problem. Game is here to be enjoyed. Do what it takes to enjoy it and if that is a slower pace, then so be it!

Ghostknight

First Post
Drakknyte32 said:
Joy and tragedy interwined with one. While the master of games has returned, the troll with claws must depart. Calculus does homework does not enjoy competition.

(I have an urge to write a Haiku but I have no idea how. Anyways, I'm afraid I have to drop the game, College is taking up all my spare time and then some.)

Haikyu/Senryu is of the form 5-7-5 (that is syllables). When referring to nature it is Haikyu, when referring to people/the inanimate- Senryu (a little fact I only learned two weeks ago!)

Rayex

First Post
The night in the tree goes by rather uneventfull. Some of you dream about home, about places you know, and people you are familiar with. Some of you, like Symian, dream dreams of guilt and sorrow. People dying, children abducted, and women abused, all because of you? Luckily, when you wake up, you remember that it is not that bad at all. It is only one og the gods who are after you...

A couple of young male Thals bring your breakfast. Nuts, berries, fruits, some bread and tankards of peculiar looking milk. It is delicious!

Rayex

First Post
Laharl and Farantir: It is a about three days travel to reach Loniagarden. The next two days you will be crossing the plains of the Tors, and then you will come to the forest. From there it is about half a days worth of travel before you reach the dominion of the Thals.

Someone

Adventurer
Rayex said:
A couple of young male Thals bring your breakfast. Nuts, berries, fruits, some bread and tankards of peculiar looking milk. It is delicious!

Berries and nuts... Hmmmm... "These people live like squirrels and eat like squirrels... Could it be they are actually squirrels?" thinks Havort quietly while looking around.

Rayex

First Post
For the ones in Lonia: Is there anything in particular you want to do the next three days? If not, the days go uneventfull by. You start to get to know the Thals some more. You dont see much of Myria the next days, she is probably occupied with the upcoming council.

Laharl and Farantir: The treck across the plain goes faster than anticipated, and halway through the second day you come to the forest.

OOC: Trying to get a move on, to start the adventure of for real. Hopefully.

Last edited:

rangerjohn

Explorer
None here, especially since the only thing he would have done is converse with Myria. Since she is not available, I don't even know what he would do for the three days.

Remove ads