Awakening of the Nymerians.

Zack2216

First Post
Laharl, Albino Human Wilder

"Thank you. It's always good to have a traveling companion. I will be back in a moment with the rest of my things."

Larharl leaves for a moment, and returns with what little he has to travel with.

"I'm ready. Shall we be off?"

rangerjohn

Explorer
"I think we should wait for this council. Any insights they may have will only help in our journey. Perhaps they wil be able to offer other aid as well, depending on what it is we are here to do." Alan surmises.

Someone

Adventurer
"What else we could do?" says Havort. "Time to go to the bed, hm? So that Maldibion guy is who messes up with dreams? well, in my case he has a fixation with mice. Nasty mice that like to build horrible machines of destruction in the barn." As always, you don´t know if he´s serious or making it up.

Ghostknight

First Post
Symian gives havort a strange look, then shakes his head- sometime the best response is no response.

"Thank you for your hospitality. Perhaps in the morning you will be able to help provide me with someone who can translate those scrolls of yours? In the meantime, I will endeavor to ignore my dreams, although perhaps in our dreams he may reveal a weakness?"

Drakknyte32

First Post
Devon grins at the mention of war and stretches his arms out with several joint popping cracks.

"My dear lady, I do believe a good rousing war would be just the thing to recover from the unpleasant ordeal of that travelling spell. But I will heed the wisdom of my collegues and wait for this council before deciding what to do."

Rayex

First Post
You are each given a hammock in a vacant room halfway down the tree.
The rest of the tree is in shock-like state, but there are no casualties. If you ask around, most are under the impression that the attack was aimed at something, or someone, in Myrias garden, and that the four creatures that roamed around below was only a diversion.

OOC: My 'net connection is really messing around these days, but hopefully it will get fixed soon, and I will be able to be online more than 3 minutes at a time from monday-tuesday onwards!

Drakknyte32

First Post
Devon heads down to his room, removes his armor, stretches, yawns a few times, and then falls asleep on the floor, completely ignoring the hammock.

Someone

Adventurer
"Whoa. Maybe tomorrow I´ll awake back in the normal world." Havort throws his shoes after emoving them and falls on the bed, yawning.

Ghostknight

First Post
Symian wanders the area. The feeling that he may have been the cause of the destruction around him is disturbing.

So much trouble just to get at me? Maybe I should offer to move out of the city until we are ready to leave. I have no desire to bring harm to these people. In the morning I will have to talk to Myria and see if it is not better for me to leave.

Remove ads